"watch this before you post" - funny flash
without further a due

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Rolleyes

also check this out

a Reporter does segment on intersection as accident occurs. All on tape.

http://www.ugoto.com/crash
Well I guess you broke the rules of the video you posted the first one that is. It was posted over a month ago by Vicious. I don't fault people for not using the search forum tab to see if they are reposting an item, seems it is to much of an inconvienence to some people. Your second video though you posted Its cool and everything, but try to find a copy of it that is at a web site that doesent launch 5-10 pop ups as soon as you click the link. everybody be warned gala's second link made me have to restart my comp. Click at your own risk
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
That's why I got a pop-up blocker personally...Got sick of sites with lots of pop ups but funny first video and BIZZARE SECOND
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Quote:5-10 pop ups as soon as you click the link. everybody be warned gala's second link made me have to restart my comp

Truthfully i got zero-pop ups, our network firewall blocks them

anyhow , sorry for what happened to you , not intended

so , as you said , everyone take heed
Those videos were pretty funny. I thought the second one was a little scary for the reporter and for everyone who saw it on live TV. But it was still pretty cool to watch. The posting clip was funny little billy is great...... Big Grin
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.
Akane Wrote:The posting clip was funny little billy is great...... Big Grin

You obviously haven't read the 'Posting Etiquette' theread that is stickied at the top of the Anime forum. I'd have expected better from Morg's girl. :eek:
Yeah, i saw those a whlile ago on some site i dont remember. I like the one about posing, cracks me up.