The ever aggrivating paypal
>DDDD NAMMIT. I keep on entering my email address and it keeps saying that its not in their system. That's the only email I would've used, and they VERY recently sent me a refund from an anime site i had been ordering from(mega slow...). Of course, that was before I found importanime. So now it's like there's $30 down the drain, in a account that doesn't even exist. But it does, it does! I just have to vent my anger out somewhere. So is anyone else getting this problem? :mad:
Of course when they sent the email, it came from Paypal. It also stated that I had gotten the refund. But the strange part is, they sent it to the email that they said wasn't in their system. Is there a problem here or is it just my overactive imagination?
They've been having some issues recently. Yesterday all of paypal was down for a while., then jsut the payment part, and stuff like that. I myself clicked pay and firefox said that it couldn't find paypal.com. That's probably a firefox problem though...
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Yea, I think I've heard they've been having problems .o. But I thought it was pretty much fixed, no?
Renzie, call paypal phone # and talk to them
What's their number? :0
http://www.paypal.com
help
contact us
call customer service
Maybe it's time to have a spellcheck feature in this forum.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Robojack Wrote:Maybe it's time to have a spellcheck feature in this forum.

Noone would use it. But yes, it is 'aggrAvating'.
I'm sorry I have a spelling complex? o_o
Robojack Wrote:Maybe it's time to have a spellcheck feature in this forum.

Because we have nothing better to bitch about than the spelling of other posters. Tongue
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]