Paper against Bush
Cidien Wrote:Um, Jimmy Carter didn't need to "negotiate" with them. He needed to help out the guy in charge (forget what they call him) and instead abandoned him. One of the last things the guy said was he trusts the United States. They have always helped him in the past and he believes they will help him now. Thanks a lot Carter.

Too bad that made little to no sense.

They still sold arms to the Iranians in order to Fund the Contras so they can continue to pillage and rape nuns. Reagan's response? "Duuuuuuh, I dunno nothin'". Thanks a lot Reagan!
Well overal in the 4 times that were documented 100% where the delagatorial vote trumped the popular vote their was favors promised, bribery ect. depending on who you talk to right now 2000 could still argueably the 5th example of this.
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
babyeater0 Wrote:YEAH I WIN THE RETARD PRIZE, anyways that was pathetic even for a first draft you moron.

You know what, shut the hell up. Your in the fucking 8th grade. Id like to see you write a better rough draft. Where do you get off calling a moron, your the fucking moron.
Here's a good paper:

https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/methomps/www/p...0paper.doc
babyeater0 Wrote:YEAH I WIN THE RETARD PRIZE, anyways that was pathetic even for a first draft you moron.

You're an ass too. Go find another forum. We don't need/want you.
Cidien Wrote:"
"Bush never mentiones those 250 times he voted for."

Please show me the voting records where Kerry has voted against raising taxes. I'd really like to see them, because i've looked up his records before and i've never seen this.

The number I used was fictional. But it is true Bush only pickes the votes he can use. Check this article. This is the website recommended by Cheney in the Vice presidential debate. It also contains lots of other articles critizizing ceveral 'facts' presented by Bush and Kerry. I see more lies by Bush on that site than by Kerry.

http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docID=247

BTW, Iraq (only) has 24 million residents and I think its impossible to have free elections there now. Way to much conflict still going on there for people to freely think about who they want in office if they even know who they are voting for. Reminds me of that dick Rumsfeld saying if the whole country isn't safe than the parts which are not safe don't get to vote. How's that for democracy. He just wants to get out of there asap because he knows it won't be safe any time soon and it is only getting worse. I would love to see the whole of Iraq living peacefully by january but its nearly impossible seeing the current situation.
Quote:You're an ass too. Go find another forum. We don't need/want you.

HOLY CRAP WHAT A WITTY INSULT. Lets all hail the great and mighty cidien for he knows all. Listen if you want to insult someone take the high road and actually come up with something original, I mean seriosly that was just pathetic. "You're an ass, haha I am so cool." Also quite argue with that kaco guy because you are obviosly wrong, REGAN WAS A CRAPPY PRESIDENT AND SOMEONE SHOULD PISS IN THE MOUTH OF HIS DEAD BODY.! I know I will!

Now Spike I do not doubt that you are smarter than me, however compared to an average college student your about as smart as a rock. To furthut explain rocks arn't very smart (didn't know wether the joke was too complex for you or not). So how about you do us all a favor, quit posting dumbass comments to get attention and find a life.
Boys boys boys....

You are getting out of hand here.
Attacking each others stance on politics is OK by me but the attacks have turned to each others intelligence and mental abilities.

Next person to do any form of direct attack on another person here will face a three day ban.

Please return to your political debate minus the angst. You guys have been doing a great job for a while now.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
babyeater0 Wrote:REGAN WAS A CRAPPY PRESIDENT AND SOMEONE SHOULD PISS IN THE MOUTH OF HIS DEAD BODY.!

If you were here in RL right now I would make sure you could never speak another word again. What a poor excuse for an american.

Zagatto, if you think this is worth a three day ban - go for it. This guy is a pos.
babyeater0 Wrote:Now Spike I do not doubt that you are smarter than me, however compared to an average college student your about as smart as a rock. To furthut explain rocks arn't very smart (didn't know wether the joke was too complex for you or not). So how about you do us all a favor, quit posting dumbass comments to get attention and find a life.

How can you judge how smart I am by one paper that I have written that isnt even finished. How you ever met me? No I didnt think so. Have you ever actually had conversatin with me? Not that either huh? You sir are the one that needs to get a life, I was trying to get some suggestions for a paper and you had to come in here and call me a moron.

Zagatto, do as you wish, but I dont feel this is an attack on my part.
Cidien Wrote:If you were here in RL right now I would make sure you could never speak another word again. What a poor excuse for an american.

Reagan was a poor excuse for an American. A flip flopper like the best of them and collective dolt that rivaled his VP for ignorance and lack of intellegence. Reagan's policies were above and beyond the stupidest and worst of them all.

Also, if you were to threaten ME face to face, I would fuck you up.
kakomu Wrote:Also, if you were to threaten ME face to face, I would fuck you up.

Same here dude, he is in the 8th grade after all, that makes him like what 13 or 14. It wouldnt be too hard.
OK... Cidien gets the first ban for 3 days.
babyeaters comments were inappropriate but I decided to give everyone equal warning first.
other comments made since my warning were close to being personal insults but stayed on the reasonable side of the line.

I enjoy political debate quite a bit. I used to participate in the UN club.
Wishing ill to happen to past or present presidents doesn't help anything and only serves to fan the flames.
Use specific instances in history that support your opinions. If someone shows your source to be flawed in some way, be gracious in receiving that riposte and acknowledge it. Then you can formulate your next response and continue the debate.

Both the democrats and republicans have their strengths and weaknesses. There is enough material available to support years and years of debates without needing to stoop to threats of violence or name calling.

Lets show our new 8th grade member that we have matured enough to hold reasonable conversations without behaving like an 8th grader ourselves.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
-spike- Wrote:Same here dude, he is in the 8th grade after all, that makes him like what 13 or 14. It wouldnt be too hard.

I'm refering to cidien, since he was the one making threats. I don't give a rat's ass about babyeater.
kakomu Wrote:Also, if you were to threaten ME face to face, I would fuck you up.

So, is that the way you work? If someone threatens you then you will promise violence? How is that mentality different than that of our President? We were attacked and then acted on a 'threat' of violence. It would seem that your own ideolegy of violence towards others when threatened doesn't jive with your political convictions.