do "import dvds" deterioate over time?
sanosuke Wrote:btw, JJ whats the craic with the little coloured dot beside my name? what the heck does it mean???

That little coloured dot beside your name is only coloured when you're online. If the green light's off it means you're offline.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I had a fx disk where there glue started oozing around in between the layers. :S
Ryujin Wrote:I'm from Dublin, how about you?
im from the north, belfast, where we wage a never ending war with the british empire Big Grin

actually i said the wrong thing, i meant the little green boxes near the top right, when you hover above them they say stuff like "sanosuke is off the scale!", whats the craic with them?
see you space cowboy...
why cant humans just get along

oh yeah coz we are assh*les...
stooooooopid supposed Higher beings

intelligent my ass Rolleyes

and yeah the Irish i know are complete bangers i love em to bits.. abd they can drink for the world Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
sanosuke Wrote:actually i said the wrong thing, i meant the little green boxes near the top right, when you hover above them they say stuff like "sanosuke is off the scale!", whats the craic with them?

That's related to your reputation points. If someone likes or dislikes one of your posts he/she can rate it. "sanosuke is off the scale!" means you have 0 reputation points at the moment.
I say that when it comes to disks people need to take better care of them, i have noticed a lot of people handling them improperly. vhs will deteriorate but if you take care of the disk it should last forever.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That's related to your reputation points. If someone likes or dislikes one of your posts he/she can rate it. "sanosuke is off the scale!" means you have 0 reputation points at the moment.

erm thought it just said offline / online i cant see off the scale on sanosukes
???????

its probly me being retarded
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:erm thought it just said offline / online i cant see off the scale on sanosukes
???????

its probly me being retarded

He's no longer off the scale because I rated his post.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:He's no longer off the scale because I rated his post.

What?? You rated one of his and not mine? Now I'm jealous. Sad
Calm down, I already rated one of yours. Wink
awwww, can you feel the love in this thread? :p
see you space cowboy...
sanosuke Wrote:awwww, can you feel the love in this thread? :p

Hmmm... no! :p
quite simply Sad
see you space cowboy...