Alice Cooper
Hey... one of my buddies supplied Alice Cooper with a snake for his Canadian tour so we had free tickets and back stage passes tonight.

Here are a couple of pics I shot with my little point and shoot. I wish I could have brought my serious camera with me.

I had a great time at the concert and really enjoyed the opening band "Supaband" who I expect we'll be hearing more from in the coming years.

As for the little girl in the photo with Alice... that's my friend's daughter Katie. She's four and a HUGE Alice Cooper fan already.

Attached Files
.jpg   White Hat.jpg (Size: 95.75 KB / Downloads: 9)
.jpg   Katie and Mr Cooper.jpg (Size: 125 KB / Downloads: 12)
.jpg   Snake Kiss sm.jpg (Size: 83.37 KB / Downloads: 7)
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
My mom loves alice cooper and goes to every concert of his she can. Me personally... I used to like The Man Behind the Mask when I was younger. His newest album is pretty good too. The Song That Didn't Rhyme is a great song. =P
Alice Cooper rules! The last album I heard of his...and bought...was Brutal Planet. It's a great album. I particularly like his old stuff but his new material is great too. Alice will always be on the top of my list!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Don't know what it's called but my mom says it sounds a lot like they did when they were a starting garage band. If it has "The Song That Didn't Rhyme" then that's it. Every Cooper fan should know that song, it's awesome.