Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Alice Cooper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey... one of my buddies supplied Alice Cooper with a snake for his Canadian tour so we had free tickets and back stage passes tonight.

Here are a couple of pics I shot with my little point and shoot. I wish I could have brought my serious camera with me.

I had a great time at the concert and really enjoyed the opening band "Supaband" who I expect we'll be hearing more from in the coming years.

As for the little girl in the photo with Alice... that's my friend's daughter Katie. She's four and a HUGE Alice Cooper fan already.
My mom loves alice cooper and goes to every concert of his she can. Me personally... I used to like The Man Behind the Mask when I was younger. His newest album is pretty good too. The Song That Didn't Rhyme is a great song. =P
Alice Cooper rules! The last album I heard of his...and bought...was Brutal Planet. It's a great album. I particularly like his old stuff but his new material is great too. Alice will always be on the top of my list!
Don't know what it's called but my mom says it sounds a lot like they did when they were a starting garage band. If it has "The Song That Didn't Rhyme" then that's it. Every Cooper fan should know that song, it's awesome.