Generator Gawl
Maison Ikkoku
Video Girl Ai
Oh my Goddess
Whisper of the Heart
Fatal Fury the Motion Picture
Urusei Yatsura
Golden Boy
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Agh... I forgot SoulTaker... that should be in my list, as well. Probably over a couple others I -did- remember to put in there.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
oh yeh, i heard about season two of hellsing. whats the real news about it?
Let's ask Vicious, he seems the answer man lately. Hey Vicious whats the status on that Hellsing season 2? Ohh yeah and Berserk season 2?
Theres a Berserk season 2?? Was that sarcasim or are you actually being serious??
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Sarcasm, for the most part, but the damn thing has been a rumor since 1997. So who knows maybe one day.
I also heard rumors that if the Manga sells good enough they'd make a second season. Now it really makes sense that the anime has been dubbed an "extended commercial" for the Manga.
Kaze no hana yo Saa Hiraku no yo
Watashi no kokoro ni Haru wo yonde
Sayonara Yuki-tachi yo
I doubt a sequal will be made. Don't get me excited like that again Ryujin, never!!!
No order

Rurouni Kenshin
G Gundam
DragonBall Z
Yu Yu Hakusho
Outlaw Star
Inuyasha
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Lupin the Third
Yu Gi Oh[Dunno why I watch it lol]

Basically the only Anime TV SHOWS I can think of LMAO at the moment....
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Elfen Lied
Bakuretsu Tenchi
Gunslinger/Noir/Madlax
GTO
Chance POP session/Kaleido Star
[Image: bl453.png]
Huh? I didn't bring it up...
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Heard rumors about Hellsing season two here and found an "official looking" place a while back claiming they were seriously thinking about making a season 2. Other than that I have no idea. =/ As for Berserk, I think the guy's retarded for ending the anime in the middle like he did, but he said he doesn't wanna make anymore I guess. =/
The Irresponsible Captain Tylor wins hands-down as my number-one favorite anime. The 26-episode series is great. I recommend watching it in Japanese with English subtitles only. If your only option is to watch the English dub, avoid. The OVA is forgettable; the series is not.

I also really like Bakuretsu Hunters (the series; I haven't seen the OVA yet).
skylark Wrote:The Irresponsible Captain Tylor wins hands-down as my number-one favorite anime. The 26-episode series is great. I recommend watching it in Japanese with English subtitles only. If your only option is to watch the English dub, avoid. The OVA is forgettable; the series is not.

I also really like Bakuretsu Hunters (the series; I haven't seen the OVA yet).

The OVA is forgettable? I only watched this cause whenit was on TV for some reason they didn's show the actual series but only parts of the Ovas. Anyway I loved it even though it didn't really make much sense since there were a lot of unexplained things that you would know if you already had watched theb TV series.
If the TV seriesis that much better I just have to get it.
Watashi no kokoro ni Haru wo yonde
Sayonara Yuki-tachi yo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 10 favorite Anime series Steve_the_Talking_Pie 101 37,585 10-25-2005, 01:55 AM
Last Post: Mot_Soldats
  Top Ten Favorite Anime Opening Theme Songs!!!!! Kiruyuki 17 8,399 08-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Last Post: hbk101
  ONE And Only Favorite Anime Character! DARK OSAMU 54 20,611 01-26-2005, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Spawn of Loki
  Favorite anime villian? Olegoldeneyes 43 17,480 12-18-2004, 01:48 PM
Last Post: katherine_jean
  Favorite Anime Hero? Ryo of Inferno 39 14,578 11-15-2004, 11:06 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Favorite Anime Soundtrack +Pepsidude+ 17 7,339 11-10-2004, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Ryujin
  My favorite anime is Fist of the north star buffgod 11 5,924 05-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Last Post: buffgod
  Favorite Anime bonafide1109 25 8,990 10-03-2003, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Shibo
  If you could pick just one anime that is your favorite- puzzleguy 21 8,267 09-15-2003, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DARK OSAMU
  Poll: Favorite Anime Intro Vance 20 7,841 06-09-2003, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Night