Those great ol games based on anime
Back then it was cool to be a pasta slurpin' wop 8O :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Worse then those damn polacks. (Heh heh I'm one of them :mrgreenSmile
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Hey!
I can lay claim to both the Wop and Polack category.

Does anyone know why there aren't any baseball stadiums in Warsaw?

Because everywhere you sit, you're behind a Pole!!!
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I do fall in the polack catagory. I have a ton of them In the family tree, but most of them have fallen out by now. hahahahaha stupid polacks( I don't know where it came from that polacks are stupid but it definitly stuck with them) 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I'll field this. I believe it originated in World War II. The Germans invaded Poland and completely destroyed the Polish Air Force. In several battles Polish people fought German Tanks and Armed soldiers with sticks and rocks. What is really strong will and determination (as well as Nationalism) gets turned into stupidity. Cry

A plane carrying 50 people crashed over a Polish cemetery.

- So far 750 bodies have been recovered. :mrgreen:

You know the Polish invented the toilet seat. However it took the French to put the hole in it. :mrgreen:

Why can't Polish people make ice cubes anymore?
- They lost the recipe. :mrgreen:

Just kidding folks. It's all in good fun. :mrgreen:

I think the biggest source of Polack jokes is the fact that the Polish started immigrating to the US after the English, Spanish, Irish, German, and French had already established themselves in the new world.

Historically, communities have always been closely knit with people of similar heritage. The Polish were just enough different from every one else that they became the brunt of most of the jokes from all the communities.

Unfortunately, as time has passed, the people who have been settled in the "New World" the longest have become less and less tolerant of new groups of immigrants so we've progressed beyond jokes into outright racist behaviour.

Personally, jokes about stupid people usually work better if there is a socially accepted target. Here in Ontario, we get to tell "Newfie" jokes more than Polack jokes but they both end up pretty much the same.

Did you hear about the Newfie hockey team that drowned in spring training?

Why to Newfie dogs have short noses?
They keep chasing parked cars.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
What is a "Newfie"? I have no idea. :mrgreen:

are you serious? or is that a joke?

either way a 'newfie' is a term used for people from newfoundland (a province in canada)..... they were usually pretty lame jokes though :p
I can't really say which. People from Newfoundland don't really bother me. :mrgreen:

I would just like to take this time to say GERMANS RULE! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Why's that?

They have LAN parties in basements! . . . or well at least a friend of mine said he did.
Anyone who has LAN parties are definiely cool. 8O I have alot of German in me too. So maybe I should have cool LAN parties. 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I don't like Germans in me!!!! That's just gross.

Germans don't have LAN parties, rich white people do. Don't confuse the two. :mrgreen:

We stole all the Nazi riches back in WWII. :mrgreen: