Global Test
Yey, Spike, give it to him. We'll see your next post from behind the bars Wink
beboprules Wrote:Yey, Spike, give it to him. We'll see your next post from behind the bars Wink

I'd spearhead a fund raising campaign to keep you out of jail, and in the news. It would be the kind of thing that Family Guy could make fun of, a guy punching the President.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
LOL, thanks guys. I guess. :confused:
-spike- Wrote:I watched the third debate last night. Man, Bush got owned big time. Every single question he answered led to his No Child Left Behind Act, a bill that doesnt even work the way it is supposed to. I love the faces and expressions Bush has, its like he doesnt have a care in the world. I would love to see someone punch him right in the face. Wink

So would I..So would I..Since Bush got in hes caused nothing but problems and I have a theory on why...Probally an obvious theory but :mad: Anyways I wish we could see that Big Grin
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection