Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Global Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Political Humour

Can you pass this test?

Have a good laugh.

[Image: bush_global_test.gif]
question 2 is rather subjective. Invading Afghanistan is definately something that should have been done. However, it should have been swift and FAST. It was neither.
Firstly can I ask, as I live in the UK I don't know. Does Tony Blair get criticised over there? Both Bush and Blair are toally trashed here every sinlge day in the papers (or so it seems).

Anyway, with regards to the war, I think there were better ways about it. There are many "bad" dictators all around the world, and one does wonder why iraq was singled out. One could also view the USA in this way but no-one attacks them.

As for the thread, it is very funny, but I have seen too much bush jokes
ouijaouija Wrote:Firstly can I ask, as I live in the UK I don't know. Does Tony Blair get criticised over there? Both Bush and Blair are toally trashed here every sinlge day in the papers (or so it seems).

Anyway, with regards to the war, I think there were better ways about it. There are many "bad" dictators all around the world, and one does wonder why iraq was singled out. One could also view the USA in this way but no-one attacks them.

As for the thread, it is very funny, but I have seen too much bush jokes

The reason he was singled out was because thats where most of the oil comes from that is sent to the US. So Bush attacked Iraq to get to his beloved oil.
-spike- Wrote:The reason he was singled out was because thats where most of the oil comes from that is sent to the US. So Bush attacked Iraq to get to his beloved oil.

Some good that did..I believe theres was another reason. The other reason is his ego and trying to do what his father didnt..But the problem with that is all he did was start the war
ouijaouija Wrote:can I ask, as I live in the UK I don't know. Does Tony Blair get criticised over there? Both Bush and Blair are toally trashed here every sinlge day in the papers (or so it seems).

I think for the most part here in the USA most people view Blair as one of the leaders who just falls in line and does what Bush wants no matter if it is right or wrong (lapdog so to speak) . I keep hearing in the News how Blair seems to almost not care what the UK people want but what Bush wants
Blair sucks Bush off like he was a LA Crack Whore
Mantis421 Wrote:I think for the most part here in the USA most people view Blair as one of the leaders who just falls in line and does what Bush wants no matter if it is right or wrong (lapdog so to speak) . I keep hearing in the News how Blair seems to almost not care what the UK people want but what Bush wants

Yeah, that's also what we think of Blair here in Portugal. We hear the same things in the news here.

rav96 Wrote:Blair sucks Bush off like he was a LA Crack Whore

Ha,ha,ha! And they say Kakomu's blunt! Big Grin
I am thinking most international people won't get all the jokes. You need to watch the first debate between Kerry and Bush.

This is where the term 'global test' came from.

Kerry: No president, though all of American history, has ever ceded, and nor would I, the right to pre-empt in any way necessary to protect the United States of America. But if and when you do it, Jim, you have to do it in a way that passes the test, that passes the global test where your countrymen, your people understand fully why you're doing what you're doing and you can prove to the world that you did it for legitimate reasons.

Bush: I'm not exactly sure what you mean, "passes the global test," you take pre-emptive action if you pass a global test?

This is where the joke 'he forgot Poland' came from

Kerry: It was always American-run. Secondly, when we went in, there were three countries: Great Britain, Australia and the United States. That's not a grand coalition. We can do better.

Bush: Well, actually, he forgot Poland (pause)
And now there's 30 nations involved, standing side by side with our American troops. And I honor their sacrifices.
I prefer this for anti-bush propoganda simply because it was well before attacking Iraq.

Top 15 reasons to hate the President

-Spike- should be familiar since he has the Punkvoter signature...
gohan32 Wrote:I prefer this for anti-bush propoganda simply because it was well before attacking Iraq.

You are correct sir.
gohan32 Wrote:I prefer this for anti-bush propoganda simply because it was well before attacking Iraq.

Pff, reading that actually made me feel a bit sick thinking about that man and another 4 years. Especially the part about aids and condoms.
I kinda felt bad for Kerry during the summer, when the President cheap shotted him. But know Kerry's fighting back. Oh man, did anyone watch the debates, I swear they where going at each other like cats and dogs, but more calmly. If there wasn't a mike infront of them and the whole nation was watching, it would be like Celeberty Death Match, "Let's get it on".
i only wtached the 2nd debate on CNN late one night when i was back home for the weekend! they both make me laugh but OMG Bush takes the biscuit! how did he ever become president???

but best quote in american politics ive heard as of late is an Arnold one

it was something like this...

"someone said to me on the way to the stage...
your as good a senator as youre an actor"

...."what a cheap shot"

Thats priceless... Big Grin
I watched the third debate last night. Man, Bush got owned big time. Every single question he answered led to his No Child Left Behind Act, a bill that doesnt even work the way it is supposed to. I love the faces and expressions Bush has, its like he doesnt have a care in the world. I would love to see someone punch him right in the face. Wink
Pages: 1 2