Napster's got a brand new bag ;P
So i think i can speak for all of us when i say that the new napster ad is Hot. I know some of you might have moral problems with the new napster ad, but that doesn't change the fact that its as hot as the sun. Totally worth atleats a look: http://www.getthewholething.com/clip1.swf its a pretty good camera shots Big Grin Also it will be interesting if napster makes a full comeback, you think its possable for napster to make a come back?
psychooys Wrote:you think its possable for napster to make a come back?
no..
vhnklhb.bj,fgkf
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
No.
dsafkjsaopfj works.
No
Damn character limit
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Hrm....
I have faint memories of something that was cool called Napster.
At least I enjoyed the ad.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Napster was amazing at first but when you look back the program was pretty crap lol. Remember when people used to get you to 99% then cut you off and there was no resume! Argh!
i didn't really check the new campaign out at all, i just was more interested by the Ad, which i thought was pretty cool.
Where would this ad be shown?
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
someone told me this ad was being shown in Europe, but that was just what i heard. I am not sure how well the US would take this type of Ad though.
psychooys Wrote:someone told me this ad was being shown in Europe, but that was just what i heard. I am not sure how well the US would take this type of Ad though.

Oh that's an easy one there would be a ton of complaints and it would be pulled from TV as people try to make a lawsuit.Rolleyes
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
For the record, Napster is trying very hard. There is so much competition. Just one question. Is there suppose to be a profit for this sort of business? If so, please explain.
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
I think they're selling music legit on the internet now. So yeah, there is money there somewhere. Not from me though.
yes Napster now (name only) is owned by Roxio i belive. they are just using the name to promote there own Music download service in which its a montly subscription to download as much as you want. *i belive* i haven't really looked into it as i have a iPod and use iTunes to purchase my online music.
It is or used to be that you pay like 1$ per song to download. It would be hard to charge a monthly subscription because napster still has to pay out some of that money to the bands I believe. Was a long long time ago I read about that though.
I think you are confused.. iTunes is $1 a song that you can download but it doesn't use P2P. Napster i belive is pay subscription fee and download what you want from what they have.

And all Napster has to do is "license" the music for there service not necessary per song download. There are many ways to do buinsess. But companys have to buy into it. Like on iTunes there are still record labels that you cannot get onto iTunes because they have not licensed there music to Apple.