Worst anime genre
I'm gonna get stabbed for this one but I would say hentai. Sorry Fairy and JJ :wink: I've seen some, but it's all pretty stupid really. It's the only category of which I can say I didn't like a single show I saw. Shonen ai bad? Perhaps most of them but I dare anybody who doesn't like the genre to watch Gravitation. It's one of the funniest anime of all time, has incredibly good music and has a pretty good story.
The sports animes are pretty well done in my opinion. Like Kakoi said, Hajime no Ippo is great. I remember Kinniku being funny, but that's about as much as I remember :mrgreen: And so many people have been telling me how great Slam Dunk is, I should really watch that sometime. Besides, if we count Road Racing as a sport, nobody can dislike the genre Tongue Initial D rulez!!!
Never catch a falling knife
hehe..I shall seize this rare moment and say I like hentai the least. Not because I dislike sex or have stigma over un-mosaic penis vagina on the screen but solely the content. Most hentai titles I've seen potrayed male creatures as low life unintelligent beings. Ok, I'll stop now before I get the permanent ban :mrgreen: .