Aqua Teen/Sealab
Does anyone else here watch either of these shows?
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
yup, i don't like aqua teen that much, but sealab if hilarious,venture bros is good too
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Venture Brothers is pretty funny..When I first heard about that show I thought for sure that it was going to suck

BTW ya ever seen the Sealab where Murphy goes looking for the Pro Shop?

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I think that both shows can be hit or miss at times on how good the content and jokes are. They are the type of shows you have to be in the right mood to watch I guess
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Ahh! I love Aqua Teen! Much better than the others mentioned Rolleyes
Flan gone wrong. With an 'o'. It makes all the difference.
Flonster Wrote:Ahh! I love Aqua Teen! Much better than the others mentioned Rolleyes

Aqua Teen is the greatest with the exception of last few episoides most of them have sucked

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Well I havent watched any of the new episodes (with skoo' and all) so I wouldnt know...
Flan gone wrong. With an 'o'. It makes all the difference.
Your lucky than lol. The first funny one of the newer ones was last night with the Moonites returning.

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
yeah i watch all of those but mostly just because my brothers record all of them.
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
Mantis421 Wrote:I think that both shows can be hit or miss at times on how good the content and jokes are. They are the type of shows you have to be in the right mood to watch I guess

i love aqua teen and sealab is pretty good too but its true, sometimes they are good and sometimes they suck. and venture brothers is awesome
i watch them both every sunday night, can't get enough.