Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Aqua Teen/Sealab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone else here watch either of these shows?
yup, i don't like aqua teen that much, but sealab if hilarious,venture bros is good too
Venture Brothers is pretty funny..When I first heard about that show I thought for sure that it was going to suck

BTW ya ever seen the Sealab where Murphy goes looking for the Pro Shop?
I think that both shows can be hit or miss at times on how good the content and jokes are. They are the type of shows you have to be in the right mood to watch I guess
Ahh! I love Aqua Teen! Much better than the others mentioned Rolleyes
Flonster Wrote:Ahh! I love Aqua Teen! Much better than the others mentioned Rolleyes

Aqua Teen is the greatest with the exception of last few episoides most of them have sucked
Well I havent watched any of the new episodes (with skoo' and all) so I wouldnt know...
Your lucky than lol. The first funny one of the newer ones was last night with the Moonites returning.
yeah i watch all of those but mostly just because my brothers record all of them.
Mantis421 Wrote:I think that both shows can be hit or miss at times on how good the content and jokes are. They are the type of shows you have to be in the right mood to watch I guess

i love aqua teen and sealab is pretty good too but its true, sometimes they are good and sometimes they suck. and venture brothers is awesome
i watch them both every sunday night, can't get enough.