Do you watch R1's as you buy them, or once you have the full set?
dmr456 Wrote:As I purchase them of course; considering most of what I buy I've seen before through some other source (raws/fansubs)...

Yeah good way of doing things...About the only time I havent seen something is when I got it dirt cheap VHS or something like that $3 or so.. Other than those all there is are DragonBall Z tapes and some Anime movies...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Well, seeing as I dont own any R1 sets, I cant really tell you. I get some from the library and watch them when they come in. One I buy some R1's I will most likely wait for the boxset or buy them all at once.
I prefer boxsets too, i either wait for a box set or just by the whole series in one go. Unless it s huge like dbz whih im gona get saga at a time
For a series I have not seen, I usually watch them as I get them, but I will wait for at least two to three volumes to be out before I get them. That way I get a little more episodes to watch (usually further along in the plot as well) and if I like it I get the rest, if not then I sell them.

If I have seen the series, then it really doesn't matter to me.
Intent and outcome are rarely coincident.
-The Lord Shaper
Japschin Wrote:Yup! I wait till I have the entire sets then I watch them. Therefore, I have a big backlog right now. I havn't even watched a lot of the complete sets I have, let alone the incomplete ones. Been really lazy and busy these few months. I don't really like to watch volumes as they are released because sometimes it takes quite long for the next volume to be out. I don't want to have to be wondering, "Eh.....what happened before?" while watching the new dvd.

Usually, I only buy sets which I will like. Once in awhile, there will be 1 or 2 sets that I won't like but wth, it's just a few sets. Either I force myself to give them a 2nd chance or I'll just sell/trade them away.

yep sounds like you the R1's of blue sub i bought from you were all brand new and i guess you never watched those. hell i havent still either. i usualy watch them as i get them and then watch them all again once i have the whole set. like i will for last exile cause i have forgot what has happened so far all the anime i watch is blending together in my mind so its like there all one series. sad but true.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:yep sounds like you the R1's of blue sub i bought from you were all brand new and i guess you never watched those.
-LE
TO tell the truth, I only watched Vols. 1 and 2. Waited a few days coz I had Netflix DVDs then, after that, completely forgot abt it. I was going to watch the last 2 volumes, removed shrink wrap of #3, i think, but never got into the mood to watch. Hehehe...it's good though. I really like the animation.
I have 200+ dvds in my backlog...........don't think i'll ever be able to clear it. Just keeps adding up..........