New Orlean's Numa Rei-No Con
After some thought, and poking around, I may reconsider going to Numa Rei-No Con in December. My reasoning is they have yet to plan anything for this, NOTHING! All other Cons in the area look like they have been in the planning stages for months! If you are curious, here is their site: http://www.numareinocon.com/

From what I have gathered, there are some other Cons in the "Schultz" area:

KamiKaze Con in Houston, TX scheduled for March 25-27, 2005
Ushicon in Austin, TX scheduled for January 21-23, 2005
Oni-Con in Houston, TX scheduled for October 22-24, 2004

I am seriously thinking about going to Oni-Con, just to see what it's like!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
what the hell does numa rei-no mean?
seriously wtf just write it in english or yeah u know what i mean
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
It's the name of the Con, so stop being asses.
I have no idea what it means, but it looks like it may not happen this year.
Samurai Schultz, how close are you to Houston?
About 5 hours, Vic.
Hrm... that would bump the road trip up from 25 to 30 hours... how about we make our own con in the big easy... or even better just have a barbecue?

I did a little checking and Alliston is only about 6 hours from New Orleans so we could all meet at http://www.eastmeetssouth.com/ on December 3-5. There's also a chance that someone could win a trip for two to Japan if we pre-register.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
That's two states away!! Alabama, even people in the south speak badly of that state!! I'll check to see how long a drive that is.
And yes, Zagatto, we can barbaque!!!
Yeah, that's an 8 hr drive East for us!!!
It's only 16 for me... and it's 4 hours for JJ to get to my house...
To be honest, I haven't heard anything about that con... I was just thinking that if you'd be willing to drive 6 hours to TX then you might be willing to drive a few hours back the other way so JJ and I could spend more time socializing and less time driving.

There are enough of us that we could do a forum BBQ in your back yard as well. The main reason I'd be coming down to the convention would be to meet everyone so it doesn't really matter where it happens... I'm willing to make the big drive down as long as we get a bunch of people who all show up (and JJ does the trip down with me... I'm not driving more than 7 hours on my own).
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I doubt I'd be doing a road trip anyways. But if I knew others who were going to the con in Houston, I might just fly down for that one. Mainly because Houston is basically ADV land, although . . . I don't think Hilary is going to any of those shows this year, so I might hold off until next year.
Ka-Talliya Wrote:It's the name of the Con, so stop being asses.
I have no idea what it means, but it looks like it may not happen this year.

seriously. I couldn't find a definition of numa. Rei is a name, and no means of. So it seems like "Gibberish rei of". It sounds like someone's incessant use of Japanese that they don't understand (sorta like Engrish).
I agree. It doesn't make sense, I'd rename it if I was them.