Starblazers
Someone needs to release a HK version of Starblazers so I don't have to pay $90 for the first season and $100+ for the second one. was just checking out some sites and they brought back so many memories :]

btw, anyone know a good site that has upcoming rips listed?
no Starblazers fans? :[
Suppourt Voyager Entertainment. That is there only release. They have been good to fandom for years. Go ahead stab them in the backs. My hands are clean. :evil:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I rented a few episodes of Starblazers lately.
After watching them, I'd rather keep my memories of the series.
I'd forgotten how bad the animation was. The story is still decent but the animation doesn't stand up to time like Robotech, Votoms, or Battle of the Planets.

I still remember how excited I was every day to see how the progress to reach Starsha was then the battle against the Comet Empire.
What great memories. I'm not going to spoil them though.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
What is Starblaers? :? :?
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
The english version of Space Battle Ship Yamato. A TV series running 77 episodes. Has a huge fan base in America.

w00t!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...1976068372
You said w00t...hahahahaaa. My friend who's at ECU says that. Anyways..I want to get Star Blazers some day. I need to finish the last 10 episodes of Tekkeman Blade and watch pretty much all of Tekkeman Blade 2 before anything else. :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I know all about Space Battleship, but I have never seen the show. I wonder if it is good? I may check it out sometime if I can get it in japanese. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Lucky day for you. MI released the first 26 episodes of Space Battle Ship Yamato, subtitled. I want to see it so badly. All of the delelted scenes. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

u read threads or just hit the reply button? :p
Is that directed towards me? :mrgreen: I was talking to Kakoi anyways. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yeah it was. i bumped the thread with an ebay link for the set and then you posted later on that they released a set. that is indeed why i asked if you read threads Tongue
It looks like rukkus hasn't been with us long Steve...
Just a little FYI rukkus. Steve is like a synonym from knowledge on anime
Sort of like if I were to say Britannica and you would go oh encyclopedia...

Your Link is correct but if you read the Threads you would see that Steve was answering Kakoi Question...

Quote:Kakio said, "I may check it out sometime if I can get it in Japanese."

And
Quote:Steve replied, "Lucky day for you. MI released the first 26 episodes of Space Battle Ship Yamato, subtitled."

And they you Link backs up Steve statement. Sorry I just hate when people pass judgment.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
speaking of passing judgement, it looks like we both signed up the same month, morgorath Smile

oh and my name is Steve in real life too, thanks for the compliments!

yeah, i linked the set, his statement was just repeating what i linked days earlier. that's why i asked if he read the thread or was just trying to pad his postcount. thanks for passing judgement on me though. hypocrites rock!

anyway, i was just poking fun at steve, get a life. you aren't cooler because you've been here longer (which you haven't) or because you have more posts. sorry kid Smile