Starblazers
Quote:Originally posted by "rukkus"

you aren't cooler because you've been here longer (which you haven't) or because you have more posts. sorry kid Smile

He merely meant that he, Kakoi and I have been talking for a while. You aren't on that much. I'm sorry for not checking your link, but I was in fact reading the thread (why else would I have given Kakoi a response). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We are trying to have some fun. So don't worry about it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
This forum is the most unorganized, spam filled one I have ever seen. I've seen threads hijacked after 3 posts, but that whats makes this forum so interesting. You say what you want, where you want without worrying about some power hungry mod deleting your post or banning you.
Thanks Steve But I think I like this Rukkus guy he took the flame right to the face and fired back...

And Matt you are so right, I really like the freedom the Mods give us here and no one ever takes anything or one too serious...

I'm glad I was shown this place.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
(hey I'm back, it is a long story I posted it in newtype) Thanks for getting back to me. This is the first time in days that I have been able to reply. It was killing me to be able to see what you were talking about, and not being able to respond. I wanted to say so many things. This place is the most magical place ever, and the funny thing is I don't know how I ended up here, and why. It just seemed like one day I was here. :?: 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O Just being here longer dosen't make you cooler, but It helps. Hahahahahahaha 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Damn Straight. It's about how many fucked up things you can say in a certain span of time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think I have said some pretty fucked up things in my short time here. If we were in a lesser country they might have hauled me away by now. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
kakoi, you've been arrested for sodomy.
Your punishment, sodomy.
Jeez. How awful. That is.. I am at a loss for words. The image that gave me wasn't a good one, and I would prefer to never think it again. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
That still isn't as bad as the time I woke up at that inter-state highway with my pants around my ankles and a burlap sack over my head. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think I was some how involved in that incident as well. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
No kakoi you were at the dirty hands and knees incident... I think Dark was the protangist of the burlap sack incident....

Yes it pays to be able to say good, bad, and F uped comments and not get the royal censership...
I want my sack back 8O 8O 8O 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I'll get it back, but I think Steve is going to use it on matthewmalay next...
I think he has a special Cool Devices type incident for him.... You know Dark I'm next on the list since I have been running my mouth... So just to let you know I'm not going to shower until after it happens
I'll go easy on the Elmers if you know what I mean. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
The sack didn't match any of my sneaky, panty raiding outfits so I had to get rid of it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: