Poll: "How often do you dust your DVD's"
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never !!!
60.87%
14 60.87%
Once Every 5 years.
13.04%
3 13.04%
Every Damn Day.
0%
0 0%
Sometimes , if im bored.
26.09%
6 26.09%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

"How often do you dust your DVD's"
Hey,

I was reading another thread and this topic was in it so I thought I should start a new thread for it because I am really interested in how many of you do dust your anime DVDs or DVDs?

Well I don?t usually do it because I use them so often and let friends borrow them so they never sit in my room for to long.

Thanks to vicious for the idea for this topic.
LOL

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
LOL, oh man I cant wait to see what happens with this one.
lol
yeah me too.
nothing so far !
i think its a funny topic i was going to post the other one too that he mentioned but that was too much for one day !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Dust? I'm a guy, what the hell is Dusting?
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Hahahhaaa This cracks me up. While at it, why don't you also do a poll on "Do you crumble or fold your toilet paper?" Wasn't that one suggested, too?

As for the topic, if the disc skips, my first remedy is to dust it. Other than that occasion, never.
Last Exile Wrote:lol
yeah me too.
nothing so far !
i think its a funny topic i was going to post the other one too that he mentioned but that was too much for one day !

-LE

Oh, I forgot to answer. Do you mean the actual dvd its self or the cases. I dont really dust my disks unless they are dirty or my dvd player cant read them. As for the cases, they dont really get dusty.

I am also a crumpler.
Last Exile Wrote:lol
yeah me too.
nothing so far !

-LE

Yet you have no fascination with me? Riiiight. Rolleyes
How come these polls are all copied from AoD? :confused:
Who's gonna care if I were to have 10 inches of dust sitting on my DVD collection? Do you care if I tell you that everytime I wipe my ass, I make sure that i triple-fold my toilet paper to so that my shit won't wet the toilet paper enough to tear it in the middle of the action? Rolleyes
I sure don't care if you smell the shit on your toilet paper after you wipe your ass. I also don't care if you have rats, termites, beehives etc admist your dvd collection. Wink

Do you people really care knowing? Hehehe... :p Big Grin
Japschin Wrote:How come these polls are all copied from AoD? :confused:

Read my first post in this thread and it should answer your question:

http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...657&page=1
Oh...that display artbox poll? Didn't really bother to read it. I was like, "huh? didn't I see this on AoD or some other R1 forum?" when I first saw it.
Anyway, it's either dvds out or spine/artwork showing, unless 1 decides to display the DVDs out of the cases instead.
WE only dust when we move.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ka-Talliya Wrote:WE only dust when we move.
Here Here to that one Wink
never!!!!!!!!!
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
too much hastle
I don't dust my dvds, but sometimes I do run them through the dishwasher on gentle.