New Final Fantasy VII Spinoff for PS2
In FF9 we had butt grab'n Wink Three thumbs up here :p
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Well I'm a big fan of FFVII so I personally would not mind a sequel, but the risk is that they could mess it up, which is why they have decided to make Advent Children instead of a direct sequel, which is cool with me, but that decision has a smell of "fear of failure" from it. I would definatly pick up a remake of FFVII if one was ever made, I think that would be great if done right.

As for spin off's to FFVII, well as long as they turn out to be good games then I have no problem with them, but to be honest I think square have been riding on the success of FFVII for a long time now so they might as well make some stuff for the fans, even if they are only doing it to milk the FFVII cash cow.

I've not played FFX-2, and I don't intend to because I don't like the look of it, but this is hardly a true sequel, it does not follow the same mechanics as the 1st game and is more like a little fanboy spin-off so that little pervy kids or young girls can dress up their favourite female characters in different outfits.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
well i guess thats everyone own opinion about some games. i liked FFX and i'm still playing FFX-2 and its alrite. but after thinking about it, it is like a dress up game, o well.
The first time I played FFX-2 I finished the game with 61% completion and thought "it's an okay game" but then I decided to try getting the 100% completion. After playing it to the fullest I can only say the game is awesome. Not because I enjoyed changing clothes, but because I found out a lot about Spira's history and characters, not to mention seeing Yuna and Tidus together again. :p
I have yet to play the Last Mission also know as FFX-3. It's said to be the real ending to the FFX saga but the damn thing is in Japanese. I'm going to need a lot of patiente and a good walkthrough in order to play it. Why can't it be like FFX-2 international which is half in english and half in Japanese?! It would be so much easier to play!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
While FFX2 may not be my favorite of the series, I still liked FFX2 a lot, not necessarily for the gameplay, but for the continuaition of the storyline in FFX. I liked how the ending of FFX bleeds into the ending of FFX2. Whereas FFX was Tidus' story, FFX2 was Yuna's story, and at the end, both stories merge.
Intent and outcome are rarely coincident.
-The Lord Shaper
I still have not beat FFX, I really need to. Im stuck on Ject inside Sin. I cant freaking beat him, it pisses me off.
FFX-2 bosses are so damn easy! With the exception of the Via Infinito bosses.
i didnt really get to finish FFX, but i decided to play FFX-2 anyways, not really knowing how the ending is on FFX. i'm also stuck with the fight with jecht. and i also agree that the bosses in FFX-2 are much easier then the ones in FFX.
If you pay Yojimbo a lot of money (1000000+ gil) he'll probably use the Zanmato attack which will kill Jecht immediately. He might do it for less money but the odds of him performing the attack will be lower.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:If you pay Yojimbo a lot of money (1000000+ gil) he'll probably use the Zanmato attack which will kill Jecht immediately. He might do it for less money but the odds of him performing the attack will be lower.

Ill try it, but I dont thinkn I have the much money.
Do you have their celestial weapons? When I beat Jecht I just pounded on him a few times with their celestial weapons (it takes off up to 99999) and then used some Aeons limit attacks. The celestial weapons also allows for certain aeons like Shiva, Valefor, Ifrit and Ixion to break the damage limit as well.
-The Lord Shaper
grendelsage Wrote:Do you have their celestial weapons? When I beat Jecht I just pounded on him a few times with their celestial weapons (it takes off up to 99999) and then used some Aeons limit attacks. The celestial weapons also allows for certain aeons like Shiva, Valefor, Ifrit and Ixion to break the damage limit as well.

Im trying to get the wepons, but some of them are really hard. I think I will just get some of them.
-spike- Wrote:Im trying to get the wepons, but some of them are really hard. I think I will just get some of them.

Yeah, they were really annoying to get. Although if you are going to only get a few, I do suggest you get at least Auron's & Yuna's. I think Auron's was pretty easy to get, as long as you decided to catch monsters. He can be your main attacker, since he has high strength anyway. Yuna, because I decided to turn her into a black mage and make her learn Ultima and Flare, that way she can attack with magic and have the aeons to help you out as well. Her weapon was in my opinion easier to get than Lulu's also.
-The Lord Shaper
I think FF7 was a great game. The movie looks good to, but I wish they would move on to something different instead of making more sequals to FF7 like this game or the new cell phone one?
There can be tears of sadness, and there can be tears of joy, but they are far from the same.

King Of Bandits Jing

My DVD trade list:
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4518
I don't feel so excited about the cell phone game. I mean, it's a cell phone game, how good can it be?