Great news for USA buyers!
JoeMan415 Wrote:I guess you didn't read the first post because we are just making sure of what we read. He said that all US orders are mailed with priority mail and we are just making sure! So stop posting the same thing, because we are asking pretty decent questions!
He's making long trips over the border, four times a week, to get you your anime quicker... -and- you want him to knock the $6 for speed post off, too?

I think I'm asking a "pretty decent" question, too.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
r00ster Wrote:He's making long trips over the border, four times a week, to get you your anime quicker... -and- you want him to knock the $6 for speed post off, too?

I think I'm asking a "pretty decent" question, too.

Who said we want to? We just want to know the actual price!!!
Anime is Cool!!
ok to help everyone else' and hopefully stop the arguments! Tongue

i receievd an order via the new usps priority mail system today. i paid the normal shipping price: $8.00.

I live in california, it came in only 4 days instead of the normal 8-10 days. Smile
actually it came in 2 days since it was shipped on saturday Wink
Just wanted to comment I ordered on Friday, got my stuff today. From Fucking CANADA!!!!! That's customer service if I've ever seen any. This place is the best, so people need to quit griping about shipping.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Great job man... I was wondering when the stuff was going to be sent out since I never received an email and I found the stuff waiting outside my door on Monday. And if you said you sent it on Sat I'd say whatever you charge for this shipping is worth it. And as I've said before and other people have said anyone who complains about the shipping should think about exactly what you're doing for us.
You know, I was thinking...as long as you are driving down, would it be possible to get like a post office box and have US disc swaps sent there. That would nicely speed up the turn around on that, I believe.
?»?æ?©?ºF
?Î?©?Ì?D
I do have US postal box so that might happen, but first I need to iron out more things with this shipping method etc etc,