Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Great news for USA buyers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought I'd share a great bit on info for the US based buyers, from now on, all US orders will be shipped via USPS PRIORITY! We will drive packages over to the United States and ship them from with in USA. What does it mean? It means you will receive your items faster and all items will have delivery confirmation.

What does this mean to International and Canadian buyers, nothing, Canadian and International buyers will still continue to enjoy same service as before.

Since trips to the USA are a bit of a long drive, we wont be doing it every day, but rather 4 times a week.

Enjoy the new service!
ps. if you placed an order with me in the past 2 days, and havent received shipment confirmation its because your order will be shipped this USPS Priority method!
SUGOI DESU NEI!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME ^_^. i cant wait till I order from here with the great service ^.^ Also since everything to Us is going Priority will the shipping price be the same as before or is it going to be changed.
Does that mean we don't have to pay the extra 6 bux for speed post anymore?
USPS Priority is already 2 day delivery, what would be the point of adding the extra $6.00.
Wah, that's some great service. That sounds like a lot of driving, though for every week. If it becomes too much, I am thinking even twice a week might be sufficient, i.e, Tuesday and Friday as delivery day.
He's making long trips over the border, four times a week, to get you your anime quicker... -and- you want him to knock the $6 for speed post off, too?

JoeMan415 Wrote:Does that mean we don't have to pay the extra 6 bux for speed post anymore?
Holy crap... JJ, you get my nomination for 'Entrepreneur of the Year'. I'm astounded by your selfless dedication to your customers. Never should anyone the States whine again about shipping fees and times ever again.

Hats off to you!
WOW
JJ your awsomeness knows no bounds!
Strange. I live in Arizona (a good 1000 miles from Canada) and I usually receive my orders within 4 or 5 days of ordering. It IS great news, but I'm concerned that the trip will put undue stress on you to make sure everything goes right. I hope customs won't give you a hard time. Good luck, keep up the great site.

Alex L. Mermelstein
ExD
http://www.explodingdogpictures.com
worked well for me dude... Wink
thanks for doing this!

hope you dont have to far to drive!
I know some cheap people might complain about this but I'd say if you stick with this plan I wouldn't mind an up in the cost of shipping if only so you can cover the cost of gas down and back all the time b/c you're probably not making a dime on the shipping with most of the orders.

And I placed an order recently and added in the $6 and if you had any plans of refunding people that at least as far as mine is concerned keep it.
So, how much do we have to pay to get this new Priority Mail service? Do we still need to add the extra 6 dollars or not?
august Wrote:So, how much do we have to pay to get this new Priority Mail service? Do we still need to add the extra 6 dollars or not?
He's making long trips over the border, four times a week, to get you your anime quicker... -and- you want him to knock the $6 for speed post off, too?
r00ster Wrote:He's making long trips over the border, four times a week, to get you your anime quicker... -and- you want him to knock the $6 for speed post off, too?
I guess you didn't read the first post because we are just making sure of what we read. He said that all US orders are mailed with priority mail and we are just making sure! So stop posting the same thing, because we are asking pretty decent questions!
Pages: 1 2