Chinpoko Mon
Gota buy them all!

Well I just was watching South Park last night and I saw this episode. This one was so funny where they make fun of pokemon. It?s so great they did it so well with the TV series, toys, camp, the taking over the world part, and that we all have gargantuan penises. Lol. So anyone else see this episode on comedy central a long time ago or recent or on your season 3 DVD set?

Which part did you like the most?

I loved the part in class where they were answering everything in Japanese and talking.
And the commercials of the toys and the way that the characters in the shows talked so fast and ended with ohhhhhhhhhh!?!

So I leave you with one of my favorite parts of the episode, where they introduced the best damn chinpoko Mon character, Shoe.

-LE

Attached Files
.jpg   SP.jpg (Size: 10.96 KB / Downloads: 5)
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
That lil one with the gun on its arm was cute! And then the kids would just pull an anime face lol...
A great episode didn't win them an award or something?
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
yeah i remember that episode, but its not as good as the cival war reinactmint one
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
I loved that episode. The funny part to me was the japanese woman who came in the middle of the show talking japanese then the cartoon continued. Well someone had to make fun of pokemon.