Has anyone overspent over summer?...
Well just in R1 I spent a lot! Bought Marmalade Boy Ultimate Scrapbook 01, Soul Hunter complete collection, Rurouni Kenshin Oav Collection, Outlaw Star Complete Collection, Sailor Moon Season 2, Arc the Lad Complete, Heat Guy J Complete, Scryed Complete. Aside from these, I bought some HK and the GTO Complete Collection R4
hbk101 Wrote::eek: I am guessing $4/disc for HK whole sale price. That's 3750 discs. If you watch 1 disc a day, you are set for next 10+ years. I don't think anyone here will beat you on summer DVD spending spree Rolleyes
It was actually for official stuff since it was pretty cheap. I mean i got the official HK set of Hunter x Hunter for about USD$100 (cantonese only). I'd been adding to my wishlist for the past few years so...

Before i bought all this i was already set for the next 5 years with stuff. Now i question if i will live long enough to watch everything. Alot of the disks are kinda short, like the anime vcds since they only have 1 or 2 eps a disk.

Quote:Man...your room must be so filled up with HK dvds that you can't walk around freely. Know where are all your dvds?

My collection of stuff long outgrew my room and it is a real headache for me. I need to find a storage solution for them, even thinpaks are too much.

When i went to an anime con last month some of my cosplay stuff was hidden somewhere in my room and it took me about 8 hours to get all the stuff together. -.-;;

I think i have a problem...
The first step is admitting you have a problem. Now on to step two. Now, go get a baseball bat, some glue, a feathered pillow and some bandages...