Fullmetal Alchemist Release Details
Oh yeah !

According to Anime on DVD, the first volume of Fullmetal Alchemist is due to be released on January 18th. In addition to 13 individual volumes (as reported here), the series will be released in 3 boxed sets, each of which will include unspecified bonus material.

I cant wait to get this series, but 13 seprate volumes Sad
thats the only thing i see wrong with this, other then that i cant wait to see the series ~
anyone excited ?

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
no one excited about FMA coming out ?
i just dont understand anyof you !

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
a lot of my friends tell that its a really awesome series
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
I have seen the first 18 episodes of the series and was very impressed by the art and story. This is the first title in some time that I have gotten excited about the release of
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
yeah my friend has the series, he gets all his anime online he downloads it for free from this one website.
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
yeah i cant wait not sure if ill buy the R1's or wait for perfect set. hopefully they wont do like 3 a vol.

i believe there are 52 episodes or 51 so there will either be 13 vol.s of 4 eps on each one or 12 vols. with 4 eps and 1 vol. with 3 eps. or they could mix it up another way by releasing some more 3eps disc's and some 5 eps on some discs. it depends on what Funimation does with it !

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
There are 50 episodes. I'm on episode 46 at the moment, and it's a killer. From what I heard, the story won't end at episode 50, and a movie is scheduled that will conclude the plot.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Yea i am waiting for the next Fansub release to come out for the series.. i watched 47 raw but well couldn't understand what was going on.. damn it..

But i am most definately going to buy this series when it hits the states.. I got hooked on it really fast..
I am excited. That's one of the few titles Ive been anticipating for over a year. When it hits the store shelves, I am so there. 4 months away! Start the countdown.
Cant wait for this series to come out, i have watched up to ep. 37 and loved every minute of it. I am also still watching naruto, which I dont think they could drag out any longer, Rolleyes , but I hope it doesnt get picked up by a company untill the fansubs are done.
I'm looking forward to it, I've read a few of the Manga and it is really good so far. I just hope it does not get rapped for "early showing". Because although for the most part its not really too violent and whatnot, there are a couple of issues, themes and blood that will probably be edited. Which pisses me off.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
I liked the series because it just has that element the pulls you in and makes you cant wait to see what happens in the next episode
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Oddly enough I just saw a poster on campus of our anime club claiming to be currently watching Full Metal Alchemist. Very odd. Wonder if they are watching the japanese HK? Wouldn't think that would be very smart on a college campus lol. That and I wouldn't think many people there would agree with showing HK's, especially ones with poor subs. So i'm quite confused atm, thinking about attending a meeting to see what's up with that.
They're more likely going to be showing fansubs. And most people aren't stupid enough to rat their school club out like that.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
My college campus is huge. There's obviously going to be a lot of people showing up to watch it. I would be surprised if at least one person wouldn't say something about it. I go to one of those collages where there are about 400 people in one classroom half the time.