my island
morgorath Wrote:I just wish more women would be honest in that looks matter to them. I may want a super model from the 80's back when they had some meat to them, but Not today's women...uck
For me, it's gotta be looks and personality. If I don't think a guy is hot, I will never hook up or go out with him. But the same goes for hot guys who either have no class, no morals, or just seem stupid to me. There have been times when I make friends with a guy and later on think he's very attractive because of his personality.

If I were a lesbian, I wouldn't want a too skinny girl also. I was thinking about that today too. I was on the bus and saw this really beautiful girl walking. She had one of those delicate, elf-like faces.. so pretty. But then I thought, if I were to sleep with her, she looks so skinny and fragile like she could break.. so yeah, I see your point Morgorath.

WandererX12, the best costumes I've seen at an ABC party: For a guy, my friend wore one of those huge Mexican hats over his crouch :p And his girlfriend used frizbees to cover herself up.
Nina182B Wrote:For me, it's gotta be looks and personality. If I don't think a guy is hot, I will never hook up or go out with him. But the same goes for hot guys who either have no class, no morals, or just seem stupid to me. There have been times when I make friends with a guy and later on think he's very attractive because of his personality.

If I were a lesbian, I wouldn't want a too skinny girl also. I was thinking about that today too. I was on the bus and saw this really beautiful girl walking. She had one of those delicate, elf-like faces.. so pretty. But then I thought, if I were to sleep with her, she looks so skinny and fragile like she could break.. so yeah, I see your point Morgorath.

WandererX12, the best costumes I've seen at an ABC party: For a guy, my friend wore one of those huge Mexican hats over his crouch :p And his girlfriend used frizbees to cover herself up.

so, do you think about being a lesbian often? Big Grin
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Homeless Joe Wrote:so, do you think about being a lesbian often? Big Grin
Hahahah.. no, because I know I'm not a lesbian. But I remember somewhere in the beginning of college I thought maybe I could have been bi because I always noticed pretty and beautiful girls, but then I realized there was no way I was bi because I would never want to sleep with or make out with a girl. I just really appreciate beauty, whether it's male or female.
i think its common for girls to think that another girl is pretty or atractive, doesn't mean girls are lesbian or bi. why does it have to be a striaght answer for some guys, either your straight or bi. i think there are a lot of hot girls out there and i'm straight .
morgorath Wrote:I am not intimidated, I just wish more women would be honest in that looks matter to them. I may want a super model from the 80's back when they had some meat to them, but Not today's women...uck

Are you telling me you know women who say looks don't matter to them?! 'Cause they do, a lot, as much as they matter to men. We are alive after all... But it's like Nina said, personality is also very important to us, perhaps more important than it is to men.

I agree with you, super models from the 80's were way hotter than super models from the 90's. In fact I've always wanted to be a model but when models went through that fase of being walking corpses I gave up my dream for a while because I just didn't want to look like that. But for the past 4 or 5 years things have really changed and the hot super models are back. Nothing else could be expected from Brasilian super models who have been ruling the fashion scene for the past few years.
I recently read an article which stated the pressure to be physically perfect has never been so great. This happens because in the 90's nobody (well, almost nobody) considered models to be perfect, and also because their look was simply too hard to achieve. What happens nowadays is that models are fit, toned, with well developed yet feminine muscles, and curvaceous. It's a look that's even considered healthy and one much easier to achieve and therefore women feel compeled to look that good.
But you know, men keep telling me they don't like models because they're too skinny but then I check out websites like http://www.askmen.com and find out that's not 100% true.

Gemini Wrote:i think its common for girls to think that another girl is pretty or atractive, doesn't mean girls are lesbian or bi. why does it have to be a striaght answer for some guys, either your straight or bi. i think there are a lot of hot girls out there and i'm straight .

In my opinion men can appreciate other men's beauty as much as women appreciate other women's beauty. The only difference is that women have no problem saying it out loud. Some men don't feel confortable doing that.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:In my opinion men can appreciate other men's beauty as much as women appreciate other women's beauty. The only difference is that women have no problem saying it out loud. Some men don't feel confortable doing that.

That's not true!!! I honestly can't tell. Obviously, I can tell if some guys's got busted teeth or acne or something and be like "he's busted". But I can't tell if some guy looks normal or looks hot. I can look at some guy and be like "damn he's got some huge arms" or "he's got some bomb abs", but that's about it. There's no "damn!!! that guy is hot!!!". That doesn't happen. Only reason I know George Clooney or Brad Pitt is hot is because you women keep raving about them. But if it wasn't for that, I'd just think they were 2 normal guys.
Well i can tell if either sex is hot but i think Brad Pitt and George Clooney are pretty average. Can't understand why girls go so crazy over them. And especially not an old guy like Sean Connery... Confused
CrayonShinChan Wrote:And especially not an old guy like Sean Connery... Confused

Yeah. I'm like 'He's an old man' ??? I never understood the deal there. Why would some girl want his shriveled up you know what?
CrayonShinChan Wrote:Well i can tell if either sex is hot but i think Brad Pitt and George Clooney are pretty average. Can't understand why girls go so crazy over them. And especially not an old guy like Sean Connery... Confused

exactly, the only way i can tell if a guy is hot or not is if a bunch of cirls say he is. and then i try to find a pattern to determine what girls think and then i get all messed up and i can't tell which way is up or down and the room spins and i see some guy and think wow, he's ugly and an asshole, but look, all the girls like him. and then the room spins around and some other guy, who looks like a guy girls would like drops from the ceiling and girls run away from him...what's going on?? :confused:
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
CrayonShinChan Wrote:Well i can tell if either sex is hot but i think Brad Pitt and George Clooney are pretty average. Can't understand why girls go so crazy over them. And especially not an old guy like Sean Connery... Confused
It's all about the personality!!
He's a charmer.
Cloony is just annoying.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I don't think George Clooney's hot either. No way! I do go crazy when it comes to Sean Connery... So he's old! He still looks better than many young men I see around. Besides, it's like Nina said, he's a charmer. Oh, and that accent! When he speaks I just melt! There's nothing like the Scottish accent!
Homeless Joe, I think you should give up trying to figure out which men women like and which men they don't. For one, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what one person likes another might not like. This works for both men and women. Also, women's definition of beauty is a bit different from men's. On the other hand I (and many women) can always tell when a woman's hot according to male standards even if I personally think she's average.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]