Poll: read the post for the question.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, I read them all. Just had to know.
26.67%
4 26.67%
Heck no, too much work. or I can't read Smile
53.33%
8 53.33%
Gohan, your first poll post sucks. die.
20.00%
3 20.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How many of you read the lyrics? \/
Last Exile Wrote:not here to start anonther flame war but you said my grammer was bad look at your sentence.
-LE

LE... what could you hope to do but start another flame war.
If you just wanted to let Vicious know about it then you could have sent that to him privately. By making it a public statement, he has to respond to you publicly... which brings your response... which brings his response...

Private messages are OK.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
well why was everyone else saying my grammer was bad in the publics eye?
so im just informing him like they did, and for some reason i think he wouldnt read a PM from me. just guessing !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Yes, yes I was. It seemed alot worse last night.
Last Exile Wrote:not here to start anonther flame war but you said my grammer was bad look at your sentence.

Yes. I make mistakes too. I try to read over my posts, but sometimes forget. Difference is that I think people realize that if I make a mistake like that, that it is just that - A mistake!!!!
yeah thats the way i saw it !
when i was posting before i wouldnt go back and proof read cause i like to reply fast and some of the letters get misplaced in my words when i try to type fast. but now im trying to type normal so i dont make mistakes.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST