Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How many of you read the lyrics? \/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, how many of you read the lyrics in Last Exile's contraversial thread: "Vicious Theme Song?" I could have made this about any lyrics in posts, but whatever...
haha. I am not voting for any of 'em. But I have to tell you that the third option made me laugh.................hehe
Yeah... you left out the option... "I didn't read them... just don't really care..."
Got to the 4th or 5th line, then stopped.
Can I vote for options 2 and 3?
i read it and posted it !
well copied and pasted it !
great song one of my favorites live ! he sure can keep that note at the end going for a long time.
you should add to the list : im the one that told Schultz to lock the post.
cause he said a few told him.

-LE
Gohan! Your first poll sucks! DIE!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA
I love this option! Wink :p Big Grin
Vicious what anime is your signature banner/picture from, please?
uwf Wrote:Vicious what anime is your signature banner/picture from, please?
It's Vicious from Cowboy Bebop Rolleyes
uwf Wrote:Vicious what anime is your signature banner/picture from, please?

I just died a little bit inside.
are you too drunk to realize that wasn't even mean?
Last Exile Wrote:you should add to the list : im the one that told Schultz to lock the post.
cause he said a few told him.

I'm sure he locked it because you gave him the your approval. Rolleyes
r u kidding that was so long i didnt read it. not worth it
uwf.............*slap*
Vicious Wrote:I'm sure he locked it because you gave him the your approval. Rolleyes

not here to start anonther flame war but you said my grammer was bad look at your sentence. and also i didnt tell him it was ok or ask him to lock it ! there is nothing wrong with it there are more songs out there (mostly RAP) that have far worse lyrics then the song Judith.

-LE
Pages: 1 2