Your Anime Drawings
Here are a couple more. :o

Attached Files
.jpg   new6.JPG (Size: 149.4 KB / Downloads: 9)
.jpg   new5.JPG (Size: 199.46 KB / Downloads: 8)
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
How'd I know that you'd be the type to have 'My Little Pony' stuff.
I thought I'd share these.....

Please don't yell at me that they look similar to the actual images I used for them. I like to look at things and draw. My favorite has to be Rei from Eva. I really like coloring in colored pencil, it just takes such a long time.

Attached Files
.jpg   scan0001.JPG (Size: 20.79 KB / Downloads: 35)
.jpg   scan0002.JPG (Size: 17 KB / Downloads: 30)
.jpg   scan0003.JPG (Size: 15.13 KB / Downloads: 31)
.jpg   scan0004.JPG (Size: 17.05 KB / Downloads: 42)
wow, i didn't know we had such talented artist hear. gizmo, i do the same thing, i'm working on drawing things out of my head, but they aren't quite that good yet, but i'm working on it. i make my own t shirts though, i seem to be better at that kinda stuff. i'm working on making shirts for myself and other people, like bands and stuff, if anyone is interested, i might be able to make you some shirts, once i get everything going that is. i made my avator, his name is Homeless Joe. well, i had a few pictures but i can't find the zip disk with them on it, so maybe i'll be able to put them up later. i really liked everyone's drawings.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
o and my avator isn't a great example of Homeless Joe, he looks a lot better on stuff i've made
You're really talented Gizmo. Those drawings look like they're done by a professional anime arist. I like Rei the best.

The Homeless Joe mouse is really cute ^_^
Have you used him in a shirt yet?
yeah, actually he's kinda like my logo. see i made a screen with a bunch of different hand drawns pictures of him and then i alternate which one i use and where on the shirt i put him, depending on the batch
well, i dug this one out of its protective covering and finally scanned it, as soon as i can afford the framing i'll frame it nicely. Parts of it got cut of because its bigger than my scanner, but you get the gist. I know its not anime artwork, but i still like it.

Attached Files
.jpg   scan.JPG (Size: 40.77 KB / Downloads: 24)
great work Gizmo. i draw stuff out of my head when im not blank and all out of ideas. that tiger is great i suck at coloring stuff. im jsut good with sharpie and pencil shading !
i forgot that my drawings and binders are in boxes somewhere ill try and get them out tomrrow.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Great job on that piece of work Gizmo. My Grandpa used to draw realism drawings.
There can be tears of sadness, and there can be tears of joy, but they are far from the same.

King Of Bandits Jing

My DVD trade list:
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4518
I'm amazed! There are some really talented people here!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Here's two of my stylized artwork. I've been developing this style for a while, so no laughing! I just recenly started learning to draw manga, so I'm not very good, but I'm learning. These are InuYasha. [URL=
http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/fanq/k/a/k...ml]Elfwood Fanart[/URL]

Attached Files
.jpg   inuyasha___demon_form_smaller.jpg (Size: 24.19 KB / Downloads: 19)
.jpg   inuyasha___the_softer_side_smaller.jpg (Size: 25.95 KB / Downloads: 14)
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
ladysilverice Wrote:Here's two of my stylized artwork. I've been developing this style for a while, so no laughing!

No laughing? Why!! That's a good stuff. I wish I had a fraction of your talent for drawing. All I can draw is stickfigures.
haha, yeah, i draw stick figures fighting each other
Hey. I need something new to draw, send me some ideas of anime characters to draw. Just tell me someone to draw or send me a cool pic.
There can be tears of sadness, and there can be tears of joy, but they are far from the same.

King Of Bandits Jing

My DVD trade list:
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4518