Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Your Anime Drawings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey,

I was bored last night and I picked up a pencil and my clip board, I started to draw and I came up with this and the idea of this topic just jumped to me when I looked at what I did last night. I use to be a big artist only drawing nothing else , and ever since I moved to NM I haven?t even drawn a thing and now I feel like drawing I just need to clear a place on my desk and also think of some stuff im blank this town is so dull.

Well enough from me, does anyone else here like to draw or paint? Also can you share some of your art with us?

Well if you choose to thanks.
For now here is the picture I drew last night:

-LE
That's adorable. I can't draw at all. How long did it take you to do that?
20 mins. or so not long.
I took the idea from the character Claus, his hair as a boy and his suite from when he is on the Sylvania. it s a cool pic im going to try and get some more pics from last exile and try to draw them the same or diffrent ! stupid pause screen on my tv goes to a screen saver after 10 mins. so its hard to see it cause its not for the amount of time i need.

at least draw something in Paint.
I want to see how others draw.

-LE
I love all types of art, Music is the only one I seem to be able to do. I can't draw to save my life
I don't have a scanner so I would share some of my drawings. I have one really good Sawa drawing where I added panties to the shot. Big Grin
Last Exile, I love your picture its adorable.
Cool drawing, reminds me of Naruto.

This is a cartoon version of me, if I was an anime character... and sexy as hell Smile

And image 2, is me and my friend, chibi style :p

If anyone's interested I can post more drawings... all my different styles of art
Superhero girl - this was orginally a concept design for my mates comic, but we never did make it. I call her... Electra! lol
Me again, I know I don't have to split the posts - but this organises them better.

I don't know if anyone knows the flash cartoon online called 'Vampire hunter INA' - well I was a fan for a while, and I spoke to them. And eventually I started doing comics for them. Here are some bits and pieces of the comics.
Wow,You are a good artist.I might see if I can put some of mine on here too.If I can figure out how that is.
Here is some stuff drew from sight drawing:

Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)

Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)

Edward Elric (FMA)

Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
kristym22 Wrote:Wow,You are a good artist.I might see if I can put some of mine on here too.If I can figure out how that is.

when posting something (advanced mode not quick reply) underneath the text box and the submit button - you will see manage attachements. Click on that and then upload a piccie.

Btw v.cool images Jing!
Oh! Well I am glad you told me how to do that. but also I wanted to put a picture of my glass painting on here.Thank you for your help.^_^
Great Artwork.
tonight when i get home from work ill scan some of my older stuff. i like seeing that everybody is making this forum more fun and not alot of conflict. we should keep this up.

-LE
Here are parts and pieces of my Glass Paintings and drawings.I edited them by cutting them in the paintshop program.eek! I am not good with computer stuff.I was unable to put the whole thing on of all of them.Due to them being to largel.The Scooby D. Picture is years old and the trunks picture was drawn by a friend.^_^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6