Poll: Which Anime Studios/Companies are the best ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sunrise
31.03%
18 31.03%
GONZO
10.34%
6 10.34%
BONES
12.07%
7 12.07%
GAINAX
17.24%
10 17.24%
A.I.C.
1.72%
1 1.72%
Studio Deen
1.72%
1 1.72%
Studio Madhouse
3.45%
2 3.45%
Clamp
8.62%
5 8.62%
Xebec
3.45%
2 3.45%
Production I.G.
10.34%
6 10.34%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Anime Awards #2
Robojack made a point with saying a studio should not ride one title, but unfortunately it happens all over. George Lucas - Star wars Square/Enix Final Fantasy the list goes on and on. I think the Sunrise is has gotten more votes because of the commercial success of a handful of their titles they have made
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Gundam created anime nothing compares sunrise is genius.
P.S.-does anyone know where I can find the oringinal gundam collection if so e-mail me at
[email protected]
geo85 Wrote:Gundam created anime nothing compares sunrise is genius.
Huh? What'd he just say? :confused:
Huh is right. Gundam true has had a few of its series that were pretty good, but the Gundam series is starting to get as bad as square countinously making more Final Fantasy games that usually have nothing to do with the previous one. Nothing compares ( Cowboy Bebop, Last Exile ect) and Gundam created anime. I may not be an expert with dates and such but Gundam is definately predated by more then a handful a series both good and bad that were called anime. That like Al Gore when he said he created the Internet.
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
maybe it should have been. gundam created anime, nothing compares to it. plus, sunrise is a genius at making anime. :confused:

final fantasy games never had anything to do with each other since the begining. with final fantasy the story is different everytime but the theme and feel of the games don't usually change. thats why i like playing them.
also, the title of the games final fantasy don't have anything to do with the games. square called it that because back in the 80's the company was going out of business and needed a game to compete with enix's dragon warrior games and others, so they named the game final fantasy because it was the companies last hope to make it before they went under. the game (ff:1)became a big success and kept square alive. so i can see why they still call the series final fantasy.
Was it me...or did you leave out Studio Ghibli?
I'll vote for Sunrise instead.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Was it me...or did you leave out Studio Ghibli?
I'll vote for Sunrise instead.

It wouldn't be fair to the other studio's to put them in there Big Grin
Mantis421 Wrote:Robojack made a point with saying a studio should not ride one title, but unfortunately it happens all over. Square/Enix Final Fantasy

That's an awful example. First off there are 11 final fantasy games + 1 online final fantasy. Every one of them is genious. The only slacker is the online game which is crap compared to everquest and everquest 2. Second they make many other great games that sell very well. They very rarely release sub-par games (the bouncer). You have square to thank for chrono trigger/cross +much more and enix to thank for star ocean games.

And Robojack, once again earlier in this thread you took your own words for the gospel truth for everyone... all hail king robojack, lord of the idiots.
Hrm.... where is Ghibli?
And didn't Bones produce Bebop? I was under the impression that Sunrise was merely a distribution company and didn't actually do any in house production while Bones did the actual work in creating it...
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Bones helped on the movie with in-between animation.
Sunrise was the main studio that worked on it, cause it is there baby.

i forgot about Ghibli i guess case they didnt stand out that much to me the only titles that stood out to me were, princess monoke (spelled it wrong) and spirited away. other titles seem to kiddy to me and not out there to change anime in a big way. thats just my thought.

Well looks like Sunrise Won this round im going to start a new topic just not to sure what it should be on.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:i forgot about Ghibli i guess case they didnt stand out that much to me the only titles that stood out to me were, princess monoke (spelled it wrong) and spirited away. other titles seem to kiddy to me and not out there to change anime in a big way. thats just my thought.

You haven't actually seen the other titles have you?
elcoholic is right, it wouldn't be far to the other studios to put that in there!
I still think it should have been added. They aren't kiddy at all!! Yes, children enjoy them, but so do many adults...Zagatto, Schultz...me.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Yes, children enjoy them, but so do many adults...Zagatto, Schultz...me.

I'm still waiting for you to list off some examples of 'adults'. :p
Watch it punk... I know where you post...
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Okay look the first gundam series dated 1979 was awesome and revolutionary. It spawned many other series and 8th ms team and gundam wing and great spinoffs as well as stardust memory. So that getting bad comment might be right now but there are many good editions. Sunrise is a great studio undeniable. What predates Gundam that is better? Gigantor does not compare, astro boy same, transformers good but I want a human aspect and human characterization not souless robots. I was being arrogant but Listen to me the video games being released on the first gundam are still great and kep coming. It might be old but its timeless. And shut up. Who would want final fantsy game to be the same evry time variety is good. Would you want resident evil to follow the game . No that would be boring, you would know what is coming. I have not watched any gundam series but the ones I mentioned but if you dont like em dont watch em!