Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anime Awards #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey,

Well about that time again i start a new anime awards topic. this week the vote topic is Anime Studios/Companies. i will be listing 10 of the most well know anime studios/companies. so here are your choices, also i will be listing beside them what titles they have done or have been apart of :

ANIME Awards Round 2 : Anime Studios/Companies :

1. Sunrise (Cowboy Bebop, Witch Hunter Robin, Gundam, Escaflowne)

2. Gonzo (Hellsing, Last Exile, Vandread, Burst Angel)

3. BONES (Wolf's Rain, RahXephon, Fullmetal Alchemist )

4. GAINAX (FLCL, His and Her Circumstances, Neon Genesis Evangelion)

5. AIC (Bastard, Blue Gender, Bubblegum Crisis)

6. Studio DEEN (You're Under Arrest, Samurai Deeper Kyo, King of Bandit Jing )

7. Studio Madhouse (Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D, X)

8. CLAMP (Chobits, Cardcaptor Sakura, Tokyo Babylon)

9. Xebec (Pilot Candidate, Martian Successor Nadesico, D.N.Angel)

10. Production I.G (Ghost in the Shell , Love Hina, Video Girl Ai)

Well that list took a little while, i know i left out alot of great studios i just cant remember them right now, so if i forgot some im sorry !
Let the voting begin !
Flame ON ...

-LE
My Votes, yes i made this one a vote for more then one cause its so damn hard to choose.

-Sunrise
-Gonzo
-Bones
-Gainax

Well hopefully we get alot of votes on this one im interested in seeing which studios you are all into!

-LE
i couldn't just vote for one studio, since so many studios make anime i like. my top favorite would have to be Sunrise (bebop,outlawstar,argentosoma) and then gainax followed by production I.G., gonzo and bones.
My top 4 would be:
- Gonzo (Full Metal Panic, Gatekeepers, Saikano, Samurai 7)
- Sunrise (Scryed, Gundam SEED)
- XEBEC (Planetes, anyone doesn't watch this once it reaches North American shores should be ashamed of themselves)
- Bones (FMA, Rahxephon)

I didn't vote for Gainax, since their recent work has been nothing but crap. They've gone downhill since the days of Abenobashi Mahou Shotengai and FLCL. Fanboys, be offended if you want, but it's the blatent truth.

Great thread, Last Exile. This is a great way to increase awareness towards all the different anime studios in Japan. It would do viewers a great deal of good to be able to associate their favorite animes with the studios. This way, the next time that studio releases a new title, you'll be tempted to check it out, with questions such as "Is it as good as the last title I enjoyed?" lingering in your mind.
sunrise would have to be my fav.

one question though and i may be wrong about this. didnt clamp do X? from what i remember anyways...
When a new series comes out I usually look to see what studio did it and then the story, and so on. This way I can see if it is worth investing time and money into. And I have bought 2 Japanese titles just subbed to see if they are great, like I have heard they are. Im thinking of getting overman king gainer (Sunrise) I found the set and im tempted to get that!

Well hopefully you all will have a lot of favorite studios.

-LE
Bones, Sunrise and Gainax are the three I am most familiar with and the ones I like the best
no doubt XEBEC !! (Uchuu no Stellvia and Soukyuu no Fafner) Big Grin
AIC at a close second...
Followed by CLAMP of course...
I wonder why Sunrise is getting more votes than Gonzo or Bones...

And yeah, I loved Stellvia, and Planetes was even more amazing.
Robojack Wrote:I wonder why Sunrise is getting more votes than Gonzo or Bones...

That is very easy for me to answer. Because Beboprules. No pun intended. OK, pun intended Big Grin
Bebop doesn't necessarily rule. Plus, a studio shouldn't ride on the laurels on just a few titles.
Yay for AIC whores Big Grin Big Grin
AIC>Turtles:eek:
But not kitties
Hi Last Exil,
What a difficult choice we have to make :eek: !
but in the end i have voted for the Gainax Studio which is the funniest for me Cool
however, sunrise and bones are not really far from it .
It would nearly be a draw Sad !!!
you could of voted for all 3.
i made it so you can vote for more then one cause there are alot of great studios.

-LE
CLAMP did indeed come up with the concept for X and they made the TV series, as far as I know. But Madhouse animated the X movie.
Pages: 1 2 3