Japanese Soda question ?
ok,
For some time now i have been seeing this soda in alot of anime titles like :
-Rahxephon
-Abenobashi Magical Shopping Street
-Steel Angel Kurumi

and other i cant remember ~
it i think was called Ramen-aid thats what it sounded like when they said the name of the drink. i just could make it out to well . well my question is that the right name for it and do you know where you could buy it online ?

also anyone ever had one ?

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
No it's not. Yes I do. Yes I have. I think that answers all your questions.
You're referring to Ramune. I've tried it (several Chinese supermarkets near me sell it), and it's an alright drink. Notice I said 'alright', and not 'fantastic' or 'superb'. I like my soft drinks with a little more fizz. The bottle design definitely is intriguing, but not all brands of ramune come in such a bottle.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Whao! You think it is no fizzy enough? When you open it, it is hard to stop it shooting out!
The bottle is more interesting than the drink itself.
And once again, I can root for my favorite snack website... http://www.asianfoodgrocer.com They sell the drink for $2 I think. I have yet to try it and since I'm stocked up on gummies, I probably won't be ordering from the site in a while.
CrayonShinChan Wrote:When you open it, it is hard to stop it shooting out!

Please . . . there are children present on this site. :eek:
so not all of them come in a glass bottle with that little marble in it ?
i want to try it , what does it taste like is it like sprite or is it just carbonated water ?

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Here! this was taken from asianfoods.com:

Quote:By far our most popular soft drink!!! It's very similar to Sprite. It has a marble stopper at the neck of the bottle to give it a unique pop when open.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I just ordered 4 diffrent flavors and some other snacks if i like them ill let you know and ill order a shit load!

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
I bought one bottle. Take care when opening it! I was in my friend's car, and he was driving like a maniac because we had to get somewhere fast, and when i opened it, the pop was really loud, and ramune went everywhere in an instant. This was much more than normal soda, i know not to open soda after it's been shaken, but this was barely shaken at all.

It's alright
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
LOL if your friend was driving like a maniac, I would imagine that your ramune would be more than 'barely shaken'.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Being the shinobi that i am, I kept it perfectly still. Actually, i just didn't want to hear crap about being an idiot for opening it, but i just didn't want to wait.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Have a question: Which flavor tastes the best?
1. Original
2. Orange
3. Melon
4. Peach
5. Kiwi
6. Lychee
7. Strawberry
???????
I prefer the original flavor. The other flavors mask the original flavor too much, so I don't like them as much.

I tried pocari sweat when I was in Japan, anyone had it? It just sounded funny drinking sweat lol. Also I saw Cal Pis which sounds like cat piss and even has a cute lil cat as the logo lol. Never got to try it though...