Likklebaer
Seriously, these grammar lessons are all good and fun, but for christ sake, let Yakumo, a long time member of the board tell a story. RoboJack, thanks for being a stickler in the English department. Why don't you be one for math to, and you can tell Last Exile that $30 / 3 is $10, something nobody pays ber episode for anime now? Wink
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I did let him tell his story. And it was kakomu who corrected Yakumo, not me. I just commented on his cold response towards the correction. I am usually gracious whenever someone points out a spelling or grammatical mistake to me, provided they're correct about it.

However, math isn't my strongest suit, so I'm not going to get into that arena. Regardless of what many people think, not ALL Chinese people excel in mathematics. (lol)
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
How much did she get you for?
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Yeah I'm interested to know how much you got taken for? What services was she offering you? Fuck spelling man, just tell the story.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Too late, the threads been hijacked. TEH THREAD HAS BEEN TEH HAXXORED111

Stupid Leet Speakys
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Me and Kak are friends, well l consider him a friend on these boards anyway. l don't mind him correcting my english, he was only pointing out the obvious.

Anyway the matter is dealt with, l still consider Likklebaer a bit 'dodgy' in that we dealt with one smooth transaction, then started another only for her to this time never send the goods and cut any communication via pm here or email.

Anyway good to be back, its been a long while since l last posted but things haven't been that chaotic or stressful.
It is good to have you back, Yakumo.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
kakomu Wrote:Oh no, sex fantasies. ooooooh Scaaaaary! :eek:

Rolleyes

Actually, I liked her erotic stories. I was scared when I saw lingerie pics of her.. she's not my type.
I took a look at the site you posted. Hmmmm Someone have a very active imagination they feel they need to share with everybody else. Good luck getting some resolve to your dispute with her
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
I kinda liked the stories, and the picture didn't realy bother me. What threw me was when after reading those stories I read the following list list.

Top Ten Likes: 10. Puyo Puyo, 9. My Neighbour Totoro, 8. Hot Lemon Drinkies,
7. Sleeping, 6. Ice-cream (not the cheap stuff), 5. Cute Stationery and Stickers,
4. Mooshes, 3. Nine Inch Nails, 2. Snow, 1. Fluffies

One of these things is not like the other ones, not like the other ones... maybe two since I'm not sure what number 4 is. A smaller cuter moose maybe?

*Edited 30 seconds after posting because I saw errors. Hope I got them all :p *
*Then three seconds after that because I didn't. Crossing my fingers this time.*
Does likklebaer actually mean anything??
Oooh a thread about me! It may be over a year old but I've been out of the HK-DVD scene for so long and it's amazing what you find when you're sad enough to type your own name into Google. Big Grin
Quote:Anyway the matter is dealt with, l still consider Likklebaer a bit 'dodgy' in that we dealt with one smooth transaction, then started another only for her to this time never send the goods and cut any communication via pm here or email.
In case anyone is still curious, I believe what yakumo was referring to here was a trade we agreed on which never actually took place because yes, I did change my mind. Alas, I am prone to these little brain-flutters which often result in me messing people about. So deepest apologies for any harm that may have been done.

But thankies all for the feedback on my website. Any publicity is good publicity as they say. Incidentally I'm thinking of writing something for this poetry competition that JJ just announced. ^_^