Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Likklebaer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
l finally found her, after ripping me off and renegading on the trade and closing all contact l found her!!. The thing is she's pretty wierd, check her site out. PM her too to give my stuff back or similar...

Hmmmm
What or how much did she rip off from you? I saw the site.. I'm kinda scared.
the term is called reneging. Renegade is a noun, not a verb.
kakomu Wrote:the term is called reneging. Renegade is a noun, not a verb.

Sheeesh l didn't come here for an english lesson Smile
hahaha, i like english. lol
But you did come here to communicate in English, using real words rather than made-up ones. Whether or not you listen to kakomu's correction is up to you, but don't complain about it.
Robojack Wrote:But you did come here to communicate in English, using real words rather than made-up ones. Whether or not you listen to kakomu's correction is up to you, but don't complain about it.
Robojack there are other ways to explain to someone that they misspelled a word. If Kakomu feels he can correct someone, then yakumo has every right to state how he feels free speech. It is a nice thing, but is the boards a real good place to bashing someone for spelling errors no. Tell that person in PM. Kakomu post added nothing to the thread conversation and yours is nothing more than helping the hijack of this thread which is all of 7 posts long.

Anyways yakumo what is the deal, what is your thread all about, some background info please? And some advice use word to spell check your post it stops this kind of barter.
wow thats a freaky site !
i dont think i can sleep tonight :eek:

-LE
morgorath Wrote:Robojack there are other ways to explain to someone that they misspelled a word. If Kakomu feels he can correct someone, then yakumo has every right to state how he feels free speech. It is a nice thing, but is the boards a real good place to bashing someone for spelling errors no. Tell that person in PM. Kakomu post added nothing to the thread conversation and yours is nothing more than helping the hijack of this thread which is all of 7 posts long.

Anyways yakumo what is the deal, what is your thread all about, some background info please? And some advice use word to spell check your post it stops this kind of barter.
I see where you're coming from, but I'm a huge enforcer when it comes to the usage of the english language, even on forums. I understand how in chat rooms, people use incorrect spelling and jargon words to save time, but with a forum thread, there is no such time constraint. Therefore, people should put in the extra effort to make sure their posts are as free of problems as possible.

In yakumo's case, it wasn't because he made spelling mistake, but rather because he complained when someone tried to correct him, that I decided to step in.
Robojack Wrote:In yakumo's case, it wasn't because he made spelling mistake, but rather because he complained when someone tried to correct him, that I decided to step in.

But when someone does the same basic thing to you, you decide to start a thread about how they're trying to ruin things on the board for everyone and try starting a petition or whatever to get rid of them.
Perhaps, but that was concerning a bullshit topic (which I didn't create), along with some equally shoddy advice. On the other hand, I take my english very seriously.
Robojack Wrote:Perhaps, but that was concerning a bullshit topic (which I didn't create), along with some equally shoddy advice.

Whatever makes you feel better. Rolleyes

But if you are intent on playing the English Nazi, boy do I have a doozy for you. There's someone else on here making posts that are 100 times worse than anything written here. Perhaps you've seen some of them lately . . .
Nina182B Wrote:I saw the site.. I'm kinda scared.

Oh no, sex fantasies. ooooooh Scaaaaary! :eek:

Rolleyes
Last Exile Wrote:wow thats a freaky site !
i dont think i can sleep tonight :eek:

-LE

Women never your thing?
Yes, I think I know who you're referring to, and I ever get the time, I'll hunt that person down. However, some people are lost causes, which is why I'd rather focus my efforts on those who are only showing mild signs of 'badspellingorgrammar-itus'.
Pages: 1 2