Sync-ing Issues with FX releases???
Whoah!!! New member with attitude.
I like new members here but I'm not sure that you've read the whole thread here.

First off, it has been agreed that this was a legitimate question. That part of your argument has already been taken care of.

Secondly, if there are synch problems with a release then the first person to find out about it will almost always post that problem in the review section of the disc. If there's a rumour about some sort of defect then I'm usually the one to double check the disc and review it. There have been very few FX releases with synch problems. To list every perfect release would be a waste of bandwidth. For the releases with synch problems, those are usually fixed within a month or so of detection and JJ offers free replacement discs when that problem does happen.

Finally, as for Vicious being rude, he's usually just blunt. This is something that a lot of people take to be rude and then they over react to his statements. Then the conversations have been known to escalate to rude behaviour... such as new people coming in and pointing out poor behaviour of our more established members....

Welcome to the forum. We have lots of fun chatting about anime and the different companies that release discs here. I hope you enjoy contributing your opinion and participating in healthy debate.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.