Trading discrimination
Japschin Wrote:Yo Bumpyyyy......... Wink

Hahaha . . . she called him 'bumpyyyyyy'. Big Grin
Eh.....what's wrong with that? :confused: :confused: I always call him Bumpy Big Grin :p . You want me to call u Vicky? HAhahahahaa Wink Big Grin
I understand what everyone is talking about, comunism etc.. but I think people are taking this way out of proportion. All the guy said was that he wished everything was free, meaning it would be nice to have much less hassle about sending stuff trough the mail. I don't think he actually meant "everything" in the world, but even if he did, he only said it in a passing comment, he did not mean it literally.

So where all this "keep your pipe-dreams" and stuff came from I have no Idea, I mean the guy was not saying he thinks this is what going to happen, or that he is somehow going to make it happen, I mean he's hardly passing around a manifesto or something.

Its funny how things can be taken so out of proportion on the interent, because people cannot detect tone etc.. that you would in a normal conversation. I mean how a rant about trading turned into a comunism debate is just hilarious. Thats the internet for you. :p
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Ryujin Wrote:how a rant about trading turned into a comunism debate is just hilarious. Thats the internet for you. :p
Hi Ryujin! Welcome :p Yeah, a lot of the threads around here sometimes get off topic, but it's interesting to see where it'll lead to.
Ryujin Wrote:Its funny how things can be taken so out of proportion on the interent, because people cannot detect tone etc.. that you would in a normal conversation. I mean how a rant about trading turned into a comunism debate is just hilarious. Thats the internet for you. :p

It's also funny how someone new comes in and tries telling the rest of us that we're 'misinterpreting' people that we've known for much longer than they have. In other words - you don't know what you're talking about, so try and learn about things/people before you try correcting others.
I have nothing against international trading. The one time I traded over seas (Hong Kong) it got here sooner than a CD I ordered from Vancouver BC. So I am open to trading across seas anytime!
There can be tears of sadness, and there can be tears of joy, but they are far from the same.

King Of Bandits Jing

My DVD trade list:
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4518
Vicious Wrote:It's also funny how someone new comes in and tries telling the rest of us that we're 'misinterpreting' people that we've known for much longer than they have. In other words - you don't know what you're talking about, so try and learn about things/people before you try correcting others.

Well I'm just commenting on what I see, sure I don't really "know" anyone here so perhaps he had a history of doing things like that, but from what I saw on this topic it seemed like people were taking his words literally and taking the ramifications of it well out of proportion. But thats just me. :p

What I find funny in contrast to what you were saying, is that people who have been at a forum for a while somehow think that makes their opinion more valid, like having a high post number is somehow a ranking on how important your opinion is. I'm not saying thats what you were doing, but its odd how some people do that... Wink

Either way, I have not read anything that would make me think otherwise so I still stand by my original post.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Ryujin Wrote:Either way, I have not read anything that would make me think otherwise so I still stand by my original post.

Trust me, you'd understand if you'd seen some of his previous posts.
Vicious Wrote:Trust me, you'd understand if you'd seen some of his previous posts.

Fair enough, I'll take your word for it. Maybe I'll check trough some archives or maybe I will see it in some of his future posts Smile
I'll stay outta the communism thing...

As for international shipping, i've traded with quite a few people internationally. Sometimes i'll ask for a little money for shipping if they contact me unless i'm getting a good deal as I don't really wanna pay that much for shipping. Can be pretty dang expensive.