Lol
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/ptech/08/24...index.html

It reminds me of that episode of The Simpsons when Homer designed a car. Are teens truly that stupid nowadays or is that guy just that dense?
[Image: tt.jpg]
we built a computer because kids like the iPod!
I smell a flop and a pretty big one at that. :p Don't they know teenagers flip flop on what they almost daily?
People are dumb. That just proved it more so.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
looks and sounds dumb.
stupid teens who will buy an all white computer that would get so dirty in a teens room. smart ones at the Hip-e plant.

-Lacuna Coil-
[Image: LacunaCoilLogo.jpg]
SENZAFINE
I scanned over the info & the thing almost sounds neat, but to me I'd likely find it useless garbage.

Also, with a name like Hip-E, ummm, I don't know about you guys, but anything with Hip-E associated with it is kinda not wanted seeing as how Hippy is a cut down around here.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Looks like a pice of crap. It shoud be colored brown to show what it is. Lacuna Coil made a good point also. Who would buy something that they know they will have to clean? Sure as hell not me. What are those people paying to make? That isn't where my money is going.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Wow, I've always wanted a computer that I can customize. Plus if I spend more money I get extra stuff like an Mp3 player, and if i spend even more money I get even more stuff. This thing is amazng, truly revolutionary.
P.S. I really think its about time someone cameup with a prepaid checking account that works for buying things that need money. Bravo, Paul & Kent, bravo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where to buy your HK Anime? The Million Dollar Question*LOL* guts45 48 14,387 04-25-2005, 05:16 PM
Last Post: gubi-gubi
  Craziest Ebay Auction I ever saw.. LOL AnimeFan0077 2 1,986 02-26-2005, 06:11 PM
Last Post: babyeater0