Poll: Anime Awards : Which anime has the best Soundtrack ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cowboy Bebop
41.07%
23 41.07%
Neon Genesis Evangelion
3.57%
2 3.57%
Last Exile
3.57%
2 3.57%
Wolf's Rain
1.79%
1 1.79%
Rahxephon
3.57%
2 3.57%
Love Hina
0%
0 0%
.hack//Sign
10.71%
6 10.71%
Trigun
7.14%
4 7.14%
Escaflowne
12.50%
7 12.50%
FLCL
16.07%
9 16.07%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Anime Awards
Id say Cowboy Bebop and all that JaZz........

-Lacuna Coil-
[Image: LacunaCoilLogo.jpg]
SENZAFINE
Lacuna Coil Wrote:Id say Cowboy Bebop and all that JaZz........

-Lacuna Coil-

lol

Last Exile Wrote:[ lain had a great theme and that was about it no real memorable songs.

-LE

yeh but it was such a great theme that it doesn't matter if there were any other songs
".....and you don't seem to understand"
Last Exile Wrote:[Image: Award2.jpg]

this is our award or if some one can find something cooler.
i didnt add noir or lain cause they both didnt have great allround soundtracks. noir i hated with a passion worst show ever good theme, lain had a great theme and that was about it no real memorable songs.

-LE

I guess you didn't watch for very long or you would've realized it had an awesome soundtrack. I'm not going to argue with you about our own opinions about the show but that's not very fair you should exclude it just because you "hated it with a passion" when you even admit that it had good music.
Love is like heaven but hurts like hell.
Cowboy Bebop , .Hack // Sign and Series Experiment Lain all had music that really fit the scenes in the shows and character very good in my eyes
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
i just liked noir's theme and ending theme thats it . the series sucked , im sorry if you like dit and is your favorite but i just hated it to slow and went no where . i wish the characters were real to come over and put me out of my misery. Cool

as for lane great music by BOA but as for the series i just though it was slow me and slow anime is a bad combo.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
i voted for both cowboy bebop and flcl :eek:
its true it was VERY slow, but I still quite enjoyed, but at the end I felt kinda weird.. sad even. Strange.

And on a side note, I've just watched about half the series of azumanga daioh - and I gotta say, it is one of the funniest, cutest anime ever!!!
Last Exile Wrote:as for lane great music by BOA but as for the series i just though it was slow me and slow anime is a bad combo.

-LE

its true it was VERY slow, but I still quite enjoyed it, but at the end I felt kinda weird.. sad even. Strange.

And on a side note, I've just watched about half the series of azumanga daioh - and I gotta say, it is one of the funniest, cutest anime ever!!!
yeah !
the show seems funny i cant wait to see the series in a whole i have seen like 3 eps ! i wish they would realease it faster like every six weeks Rolleyes like some other member said ... his name rhymes with precious. Big Grin

release dates of the series :
04-27-2004(DVD 1: Entrance!)
*7 weeks apart*
06-08-2004(DVD 2: Festivals!)
*7 weeks apart*
07-20-2004(DVD 3: Rivals!)
*7 weeks apart*
08-31-2004(DVD 4: Friends!)
*10 weeks apart*
10-22-2004(DVD 5: Seniors!)

and probaly 12-30-04 for the 6th.

there you go evdience to go with my statement !

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Read the title of my post. You're not the only one that can sit here and slander something/someone in your posts.
now, now boys - don't get all rowdy Wink
For me Yoko Kano' s masterpiece work is Macross Plus Cool
Pegasus Ryu Seiken !!!
But in that list , my choice went to Wolf' s Rain.
Stray, stray hay hay Big Grin
Pegasus Ryu Seiken !!!
i my self havent heard that much from wolfs rain just inner music in the series and the ending theme the small part they play on CN. but i have to say it is a great series new episode tonight !

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
What a shame you couldn't listen to the two Wolf's rain original soundtracks because they are very magnificient
I really encourage you to test it Wink
Pegasus Ryu Seiken !!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anime Awards #4 Last Exile 37 14,164 12-27-2004, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Anime Awards #4 Last Exile 0 824 11-10-2004, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  Anime Awards #3 Last Exile 15 7,104 09-30-2004, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  Anime Awards #2 Last Exile 30 13,040 09-26-2004, 10:03 AM
Last Post: geo85