And I thought Americans had issues
Man, not only is she stupid, but ugly too. She looks a lot like my math teacher too, so that helps.

Attached Files
.jpg   uglycanooks2.jpg (Size: 10.02 KB / Downloads: 4)
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Man that is the biggest piece of horse shit I have ever read. What about an add for Friday the 13th or Freddy... they are twich as scarey as PoP. This is the kind of bull shit that pisses me off.

Oh well guess it is the one in a million stuipd chance and it happens. You wnat to know why are jails are full, it isn't because of video games (hell this one doesn't even come close to GTA) it is because people commit crimes not play video games...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Those kids are going to grow up as the biggest mammas boys. Mommy can I play super mario12 or is jumping on a mushroom with feet and teeth too violent and offensive??? No son, there is a big dragon turtle at the end that jumps up and down and breathe little fireballs...your 15 and might wet the bed afterwards, thanks to me babying you around....well it's dinner time, let me pull out my mamories so you can got to school on a full stomach.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I'd like to comment on the sheltering of those kids, but to tell the truth I'm sure you guys would rather be stuck in a world full of kids such as that, than that consisting of the opposite.

But, with part of the suject being video games to subjects come to mind:

One being my friend's Brother whom I've talked about before; he's a GTA player & all he talks about in his spare time is wanting to shoot old wemen in the back with a shotgun.

The otehr subject being a friend of mine from school. She's never played violent video games, & wasn't exposed to violence as a kid, yet she enjoys things such as people being cut open & tortured, or atleast to an extent.
Meaning: Video games & violent images aren't all that's to blame for a people's lack of morals, or whatever you want to blame for them being violent...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Well I could almost understand if it would of been a game like Diablo or Doom in the add with some of the monsters they have, but come on. Though I do have to say people all over the place Canada, USA ect are doing things like this on a daily basis
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Well look if we are going to group games into different groups we might as well make it as basic as possible for the yuppie moms and dads who don't take time to find out what the games really are. In the first group we will call it "PBS Games" they are all learning and full of hidden messages. Group 2 we will call "PG" it has Nemo like adventures but won't have beauty and the beast stuff remember they formed a mob and tried to kill the beast but that was good enough for children to see on the big screen...

See where I am going Parents need to take responsibility... she could have told her son he is not real... Oh just like the Boogie Man...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I've played violent games and watched violent shows on tv my whole life, yet I don't feel like torturing people and/or cutting them up. Parents put all the blame in cartoons and video games but the truth is they're the irresponsible ones who don't explain their children what's real and what's not, what's right and what's wrong. If they took the time to play with their children, watch cartoons with them, even play games with them, kids would know that's not real. Children aren't born with knowledge. It's the parents' responsibility to raise and teach them.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]