And I thought Americans had issues
I'm not gonna make a single comment about Canada. I'll let the article speak for itself. Pay particular attention to the last line.

http://www.canada.com/windsor/windsorsta...b1d7efcd5c
What those people said was screwed up. They said that there were ratings for it. The lady's kid is a whimp. Just kidding but I know some kids younger than that who are playing Halo and watching gorry shows. They have no right to complain.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

My GOD! I think my blood pressure levels are through the roof after reading that! I need to take a trip to Canada to sneak into little Tristan's room and show that bastard what real fear is.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
that is messed up.
its mothers like those that harbor and create murders by pissing off there kids at a young age. so that mother needs to step off about commercials and games and go out side herself and stop watchign tv if she is so scared of them for her kids.

or buy me a plane ticket and ill go there and slap some sense into her ! Big Grin

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
That is the stupidest article I have read in a long time....
I had this poster on the back of my bedroom door years ago, that was meant to be used as promotional material for some comic book. Which comic I don't remember but it had this big over musceled guy in a torn trenchcoat holding a huge knife dripping with blood, and some barren trees and crows or ravens in the background. It was collored with mostly grays and blacks except for the blood and the red sky. Anyway, I had to take it down when my cousins from Chicago came to visit. The oldest one, I forget how old at the time but old enough that he should have been embarassed, was terrified of it. I always thought it was because he was a craven little coward, but now I wonder if it was because he lives so close to Canada.

P.S. I mean no disrespect to Canada. I'm sure you can't all be affraid of marketing devices, you do after all, have many lumberjacks.
What are lumberjacks?
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Lumberjacks are large manly men, and they are okay. They sleep all night and work all day. They cut down trees, eat lunch, as well as go to the lavatory. They often enjoy to skip, jump, press wild flowers, and most importantly put on women's clothing while frequenting bars.
WandererX12 Wrote:Lumberjacks are large manly men, and they are okay. They sleep all night and work all day. They cut down trees, eat lunch, as well as go to the lavatory. They often enjoy to skip, jump, press wild flowers, and most importantly put on women's clothing while frequenting bars.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Mothers nowadays protect their kids too much. They grow up to be a bunch of snotty wimps! A scare now and then is healthy.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
damn! :eek: people like that give us Canadians a bad name :mad: ( I live in Winnipeg, Canada) I knew a kid who was shit scared of stuff like that (not quite as bad though ), when he got older he couldn't handle the peer preesure and he hung himself
Jiro Komyoji Wrote:That is the stupidest article I have read in a long time....

i agree.....how pointless. makes me wonder about how the little tikes of the generation coming up is gonna be like. *shakes head
I know of people who are scared of ketchup, seriously. Should they take down all the ketchup ads so people with the phobia can ride a bus?
Overprotective and overreactive soccer moms, I would think they exist everywhere in North America, not just Canada.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
total bullshit... that game is prince of persia... there is no other add where he is holding a gun instead that semitar... they should stop talking gibrish to further their cause... too afraid to ride on the bus.. if that mother would stop watching survivor and fear factor with their childred, that would help alot oto
Oh no.... that was my comic relief for the day. :p

If your afraid of a scary guy on an ad on the side of bus I can hardly guess how he feels when their are freaks in the bus. :p