Star Ocean:Till The End Of ATime Opinions
whats the storyline like?is it a continuation of the other star oceans?
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
ok i only played like an hour of this game and it absolutely pisses me off. i ran around for half an hour having no idea what i'm suppose to do. than when i actually get into the combat, it's fury shit annoys me. ahhhhhhhhh. but i'm goin to stick with it. i spent 50+ bucks on this thing. so i'm goin to finish this. hopefully it will get better as i progress through the game. i'm goin to spend all night playin it. after work that is. :Confusedight:: work.
yeah, thats pretty funny. just in to the game and your already lost, but thats ok keep at it.
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
Yeah, I'm waiting a while to buy it tho. I've got too many other rpgs I'm playing, and school, so I dont have much time.
Star Ocean 2 is my favorite rpg though. I love it. Gawd, I love it. I just hope the new one's as good...or close.
Flan gone wrong. With an 'o'. It makes all the difference.
I finally rented this game and I have to say it is pretty fun. The battle system is really enjoable and it feels like you control the character. The rapid cutscenes get annoying though, although it does build the story alot. So far I havn't gotten many skills but from what I have seen they are pretty cool. Overall I would give this game an 8-9/10.
There can be tears of sadness, and there can be tears of joy, but they are far from the same.

King Of Bandits Jing

My DVD trade list:
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4518
Whoo hoo!! I wen't to my local EB and found Star Ocean: the Second Story used. They haden't even put it on the shelf yet. I started playing it as soon as I got home and I love it. I much prefer it over the new one.
There can be tears of sadness, and there can be tears of joy, but they are far from the same.

King Of Bandits Jing

My DVD trade list:
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4518
Actually Andromeda18 I think that is the special edition that just happens to be comming out the same day in the US but I think it goes for a lot more than the normal version, that is not going to be the standard PAL version as far as I know. Surprising its getting a PAL release, nice they better add a 60Hertz option or I'll just import it.

And FFIX is not being released on the PS2 in Europe, but what you said is true about the PC version which has been released.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Ryujin Wrote:And FFIX is not being released on the PS2 in Europe, but what you said is true about the PC version which has been released.

I know that at least for now FFXI isn't going to be released on the PS2 but I prefer playing an online game on a PC so the PAL version suits me perfectly. In fact, I'm ordering it right now. 5 more days 'till I get my hands on it!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]