Music and Video Games
Well we all know that we get to the point with games that the music from them gets old so we slap the headphones on ot turn the vol down and turn the stereo up I have found that I listen to BT, Sasha, Digweed or carl cox during faster pace games or sports and Enigma, Deep Forest or ATP when playing Myst type games. Anybody else do this and what the music of choice?
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
BT for me with rpg's and slower paced games. btw i love BT as well hes god of trance

ummmm....stuff like slipknot, mudvayne, and so on with the faster paced games...mostly racing and shooting games
I have seen BT 2 times preforming The first time was back in 95 at End Feast in WA state and just last year I saw him do a Dj set at a Rave in Minneapolis. He's good as much as I like electronica I still like when I play car racing games songs like When Worlds Colide and Super Nova by Power Man 5000, and anything by NIN
Excel saga
yep yep....good choices in music i like all that.

NIN is a fav as well....and it would be cool to see bt play live....heh lucky you
Of the electronic artists I have seen BT, Digweed and the Crystal Method put on amazing preformances. Though I am still not to happy BT worked with member of NSync on his newest album, it does boarder sell out alittle. But the best one of BT's songs I like for a RPG is on his first album Ima it is the 26 min song on the second disk
Excel saga
before the green box yeah i did, but now i only listen to and play game mostly on the X of box . but i did listen to mostly :
311, lacuna coil, sublime, The Urge, and some goldfinger, also some other bands i dont remember.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
You should play MC HAmmers You Can't Touch This album with Super Mario 3. It is remarkable how well they fit together. I used to do it all the time when I was a kid.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
MSI, System of a Down, Atom and his Package, NOFX, anythinng but modern country or modern pop (which is arguably the same thing). It all goes by mood.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
I like to listen to DnB and Hardcore when I play racing games. GT3's soundtrack absolutely sucks cause when you play it for over a few hours all the songs just become junk. I wish they had GT3 for Xbox cause then you could put some good choons on the Xbox for the GT3 Jukebox.
I usually have my portable CD/MP3 (iRiver IMP-550) player nearby when I play games, so just in case I get tired of the music, I can stick an earbud in one ear, and listen to the sounds effects through the other ear (unless the sound sucks too, which then both ears get stuffed). My earbuds are closed-air earbuds (Sony EX-71LP), so they pretty much block sound out when I use them, so usually only one ear is plugged.

Usually I listen to Jpop albums, anime OSTs, or OP/ED singles.
You want to get a really good pair of headphones get any pair of Tecniques. They are masterfully made they get alittle pricey usually over 150$ but they are well worth it
Excel saga
I usually listen to Linkin Park, Disturbed, or Incubus while playing water sports games. (Wakeboarding, Waverace, etc.)
I always listen to the game music.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Well when you are a fan of clasic games, Sports games and RPGs like I am you tend to get board with the game music after a while
Excel saga
i listen to what ever is in my micro system.