Music and Video Games
I also like to listen to the voices in my head!:eek:

That was dumb and cheap.....like a 2 dollar WHORE!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Voices in your head, Hmmmm to much Resident Evil it sounds like take two happy colorful games and call us in the morning
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Itchy

Tastey

YUM!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Right now the only games I seem to not turn the volume down and music up os when I play the SSX games, I love the music on them titles and Outlaw Golf because the dialog is so funny
Excel saga
i cant stand he dialogue of any of the outlaw games. I h8 outlaw volleyball, i got a demo of it through the OXM and i just cudnt win a point i had a ralley going for about 40 mins, it was so annoying.
didnt bother i only played it on a demo. And i aint gona play it again.
I hope you rented that game. I'd be really mad if I purchased a game that had annoying sound effects or music.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
is it just me or that just weird. I posted a reply to rrobojacks post after seeing it, but my reply is positioned b4 his post. It even says the times at when they were posted. ???
Outlaw Golf I liked because fundamentally it still is a regular golf game. I havent had the chace to try Outlaw Vollyball. How does the game play compared to games like Sega beach vollyball or the DOA one that came out?
Excel saga
i never bother to listen to music other than what is in the game, the music of the game is not really my focus, and if it's bad i usually tune it out.
you would love the music in the 3rd game in the Myst series that came out this year
Excel saga
sorry, but i cant compare it as i havnt played the other two. But the gameplay seemed good, part from the fact i cudnt win a point in a 40 min ralley.
Though the game I got the biggest laugh out of was a game that I played on GC and the PC called Darkend Skye. The game itself is nothing big but I love the slapstick dialog throughout the game
Excel saga
I just listen to original game music, because I think its cool. Maybe its because I have been playing games since I was 3 so I grew up listening to game music, but I like listening to the music the game is made with.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan