Great PSP article!
I got this link off another messageboard. This is a long, but easy to read article. There are lots of pictures, and empty space to take up room. Check it out: CLICK IT OR TICKET

note: for those of you who don't know, "click it or ticket" is an advertising campaign around here for people to wear their seat belts.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
seatbelts are dumb........who wears those anymore
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
Quote:Originally posted by yukimoritenchen
seatbelts are dumb........who wears those anymore

You might like this...http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=noseatbelt.wmv

RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE TO WATCH
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I was all excited when I saw responses to my PSP arcticle thread. Then I saw that no one here seems enthused by the PSP. Sad ::trying to provoke responses::
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
psp is a tricky area at the moment.There are many threads on various forums but due to crap all being known about what people actually want to speak about (battery life etc) most of the threads turn into ds vs psp fanboyism. or complete speculation.I think due to no new info really being released untill tgs in september that people are just sick of reading typing the same stuff.
myself. Im really looking forward to it. Smile
oh yeah and wouldnt it be cool if sony released
gran turismo green red and silver (silver having all the cars out of red and green togeth in one exiting package) gran turismo clasic, super granturismo and granturismo kart.
Smile i dont actually hate nintendo.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
I want the Armored Core and Metal Gear games for it. I would buy one for just those!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I guess the PSP will be good.... if I can play GT4 on it that will be cool. I just don't see the price being affordable. It's probably gonna be uber priced and made with cheap parts. I wish companies wouldn't release tid bits years before they even release something. I guess hype doesn't hurt.
I don't know about the PSP. I think the graphics are really good. They blows the DS out of the water, but, on the other hand the DS is alot cheaper so you get what you pay for. The games coming out for the PSP seem very promising. I am interested in Death Jr. But I think I will wait till the PSP is out for a bit before I make my decision if I will buy it or not.
There can be tears of sadness, and there can be tears of joy, but they are far from the same.

King Of Bandits Jing

My DVD trade list:
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4518
yukimoritenchen Wrote:seatbelts are dumb........who wears those anymore

Are you crazy?!!! You might say that now but wait until you have a serious car accident! 3 years ago my boyfriend's car was completely smashed between two trucks with the two of us inside. If it hadn't been for the seatbelts we'd be dead!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
JingRoyale Wrote:I don't know about the PSP. I think the graphics are really good. They blows the DS out of the water, but, on the other hand the DS is alot cheaper so you get what you pay for. The games coming out for the PSP seem very promising. I am interested in Death Jr. But I think I will wait till the PSP is out for a bit before I make my decision if I will buy it or not.
I don't know if I'd say it blew it out of the water yet. There hasn't been all that much information at all about it, so I wouldn't be too sure about ANYTHING. There is a good chance that it will have better graphics though, what with coming out about, say, half a year after the DS. As with all systems the games are what's going to matter and not the graphics. This is why the PS2 is currently riding above Xbox, which DOES have superior graphics, and why the Gameboy rose above some of those other more advanced portable systems.
?»?æ?©?ºF
?Î?©?Ì?D
Sony has been working on this project since the Playstation first hit the market. As long as the PSP doesn't play dvds, make phone calls, take pictures, or be capable to watch TV, I think it might be ok but I am more excited about Nintendo's new handheld.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
knowing sony they may just turn the PSP into some mp3 player/cell phone/handheld. as much as i love to multitask that is just too much but to be honest i think two screens is kinda retarded.
I started looking into the DS a bit more and found that it has some okay games and features capable with it so I am at a stand still between the two.
There can be tears of sadness, and there can be tears of joy, but they are far from the same.

King Of Bandits Jing

My DVD trade list:
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4518