Boogiepop
Tsukihime
Requeim from the Darkness
Haibane Renmei
Black Heaven
Now and Then, Here and There
X TV
Eh......can't remember anymore...
If I can find a decent price on it I think I will pick up Boogiepop next. Seems more then a few of you have suggested it
Thanks

_______________________________________-
I said I was a preacher, I never said I was a good one though
D. Wolfwood
Have you seen Angels Egg? It was very weird for me to watch ^^ Also, there is a 4 episode OVA called "Doomed Megalopolis" which is extremely dark and gloomy, and somewhat horrific (the genre that is Smile I could trade the R1 to you for very little if you want ^_^
Hey, we're Dreamstreet and we're coming your way!

[Image: sig.gif]
My HK DVD Sets
http://www.aniop.net
Well I will have about 40$ to invest in anime at the end of the month might pick up some OVA's if posible

But talk about temptation, I keep seeing Chii's pretty little picture up in the left corner almost every 3-4 screens maybe someone is tring to tempt me to get Chobitts

angel's egg was pretty messed up, i liked the fact that there was no dialog for the first 30 minutes of the movie. all very visual, and very dark. i like yoshitaka amano's character designs too.
Even though it sounds like you've made your choice, I'll help further reinforce it by throwing in another vote for good ol' Boogiepop. I actually enjoyed it over Lain (only marginally), and found the show to be as enjoyable all the way through, as it was at the end, when everything made sense. -Very- original series.

The Soultaker is definitely a good show as well.. and though it is rather dark and gothic in appearance, I found it to be more of an stylish action show than the type of show you described you were looking for.

Can never go wrong with Berserk, either... classic, that one.

Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
If I can find a decent price on it I think I will pick up Boogiepop next. Seems more then a few of you have suggested it
Thanks

_______________________________________-
I said I was a preacher, I never said I was a good one though
D. Wolfwood
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
has anyone watched the boogie pop and others movie that appears off and on in jj's store. i'm wondering how it is.
Gotta love the X Movie if you like the TV series. The movie is kinda fast but the darkness is still there. To be honest though manga can carry some pretty graphic shiz in it. One of buds had loads of dark dark creppy manga... shivers.
Israfel do you know the link to JJ's store ???
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
Israfel do you know the link to JJ's store ???

Umm, this is JJ's store.

Petshop of Horrors was pretty cool but a bit short.
Oh Thats cool, The way the post was wrote made it seem like it was another store
Excel saga
wow Mantis421 your becoming a post slut a post after everybody elses post on this topic, as an example.

Also, all of witch hunter robin is all out !
the whole series is out in R1 volumes ! i have them all great series ! also second volume of wolfs rain comes out this month!

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
isn't it kinda sad. I sprained my knee about a week ago so I am not very mobile at the moment so I watch alot of TV and read and respond to posts here. Glad the semester of college was done when I did this I can't drive right now because of this
Excel saga