Shadowrun
I REMEMBER NOW!!! It was a Gang of Trolls and Orc Taxi drivers in the Gen game. Or is that backwards...aahhhh forget it!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Bingo remember the troll with the big shotgun and the orc with the checkered taxi hat on
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Yup! That Troll dude you could Hire was ALWAYS on my team...his shotgun I remember had "American" in it. I remeber the way ALL the Character portraits looked. That Taxi guy was great! I liked getting free rides and him gettin pissed off!
I remember they had glossy bio pictures right about in the the middle of the volume 1 Street Samurai hardcover way back when. Plus the first volume had more back ground about the Seattle Corperates and the Shahlish Indians
Excel saga
Oh WOW!!! I wish I had those books. Shalishide was one DIFFICULT area. I hated when invisisble Hell-hounds would appear. I remember fighting tons of cops and Ghouls. Ahh I want to play that game again now...
Shadowrun really did have an open ending to it where you could just keep going if you wanted
Excel saga
Was the SNES one anygood? I know it played completely different. It was like playing a beat-em-up in kind of an angled view. Rather than the overhead zelda style of the Sega.
In the SNES version you wake up in the morge. you spent half the game tring to figure out who you are. It didn't really play like a RPG
Excel saga