Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Shadowrun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have seen and heard a faint rumor floating around that the makers of shadowrun are tring to find a design company to start developement of a Shadowrun RPG that would be Online Multi Player much like Everquest. Has anybody else heard anything that might help confirm or disregard this rumor I have wrote the makers of Shadowrun with this question and have yet to recieve an awnser

I already know there was a version for the Genesis and the Super Nes

WHAT DOES FASA Stand for???? I went to the Shadowrun site last week and couldn't even find it there. Anyways... what got me interested in SR again was I was at the comic shop last week and saw gigantic Hero Clicks of SR characters. They had a Troll a shaman and an assassin. I hope they come back with SR stuff cause I played the CRAP out of the Gen game. Samurai and Deckers BABY!!!!
FASA was the company that had created shadowrun and distributed it for many years. FASA went out of business alittle over a year ago. and the Shadowrun name was picked up by the current company that carries it. The only reason I still own a Sega Genesis is because of the Sega shadowrun game that was made

I said I was a preacher, I never said I was a good one though
D. Wolfwood
I know that but what does F A S A stand for???????

EDIT

I thought those letters meant something? Is what I meant to ask in the prigianl post. Or is it just a name?
I just went to the official Shadowrun site it looks like the new company that distributes Shadowrun is tring to erase all memory or FASA I can't find a shred of info on the site

They have taken some of the darker edge off of the series the way they present their site. Also good luck if you E-Mail them with a question. I have E-Mailed them four times in the past with various questions they didn't write me back on any of them

That sux! I thought it was a little light hearted too. I never played anything but the Gen version. It was years later that I found out it was like D&D. I want to play the Hero Click one but that is TOO time and money consuming. I wish I was still "into" D&D. I haven't played since I was 12. That was 11 years ago...Sad

BTW: It's nuice to know another runner. You are the first person I've ever known outside my family to play it in anyform.
Well somewhere in storage here I still have my old Volume 1 hardcover Street Samuri starter book plus 5-6 other companion books from when shadowrun was still run by FASA
THAT is cool!
I have thumbed though one of the newer starter books from the new company and their are not as in dept as the older ones where. Game events, and history that always helped flesh out a game are not their anymore.
This makes me wanna bust out my Genesis. I would so totally be a Saurai again decked fully in cyberware. Equipped with a Pedator hand gun and a Roomsweeper Shot-Gun. I loved it when the Eye-Fivers would pick fights with me after I had the little cuff to keep them away. Those guys were no joke. That game wa so far ahead of it's time for such an old SEGA game.
With the cult following of Shadowrun some of us have thats why I wrote the official site to ask about rumors of a newer game or posible Sci Fi mini Series. They dont even awnser E-Mails
Pages: 1 2 3