If you could be......??
Well, although I don't like to see people/things get hurt I would say Vash, but then again being Nicolus wouldn't be that bad :twisted: . I guess I would have to go with Legato (sorry if it's misspelled) from Trigun. I mean the powers to make people kill themselves would rock sometimes. And like when someone was trying to spin tires in the school parking lot their truck would shut off, or explode.

I am the human contradiction. (heysi)
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Either Hayama from Kodocha (he's just pretty cool) or Chichiri from Fushigi Yugi (everyone wants to get a little super deformed sometime).
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Either that or just want to sa na no da (my apologies for the spelling) after each sentence.
Thanks elly, I'm infinitely more confused.

I've changed my mind!!!
Keitaro from Love Hina, that guy can take a beating and keep comeing back for more, not to mention he's surrounded by hot japanese girls!! Big Grin
"Hitting rock bottom is not a weekend retreat."
"Something wicked this way comes."
Actually anime girls are more white, I'd say. I think I would want to be Ayukawa Madoka/Kyoko Otonashi/Faye Valentine's boyfriend. :mrgreen: That would work well. :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  do help if you could kiemanime 10 4,305 06-05-2004, 11:16 AM
Last Post: evilomar
  If you could pick just one anime that is your favorite- puzzleguy 21 7,887 09-15-2003, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DARK OSAMU