Import Anime Forums

Full Version: If you could be......??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you could be an Anime Character who would you be and why??

personally I think I'd like to be Vash, from Trigun (Obvious) :lol:
that would explain why I'm so damn weird (from another world) Big Grin
and I'd have a wicked kewl gun :twisted:
<--- tenticle wielding monster right here hehe :twisted:
No question here.

I'd be Lupin in a heartbeat.
Cool gadgets.
High adventure.
Super reflexes.
Sexy women.
Fast cars.
Good friends.

Who could ask for anything more?
easy... no tenticles there Zagatto =D hehe
I'd have to be Chim Chim from Speed Racer. He's got a super spiffy hat and overalls. Not to mention he's the true pimp for Trixie. :mrgreen:
JunkieJoe
Quote:easy... no tenticles there Zagatto =D hehe
Dude you need help!!! Big Grin
I can see the Chim angle... that and he gets to ride around in the trunk of the Mach 5... maybe I'd rather be Speed than Chim... ride in the front seat and actually get to do Trixie rather than pimp her around.

JJ... you are wrong about Lupin and tentacles... he's got one... :wink:
Hm, I'd probably be Lantis from Rayearth. God Lantis is cool. Or Aoshi from Kenshin. Or maybe even Trowa (Nanashi) from Gundam Wing. Actually, I really don't know x.x
I would want to be myself, but just live in an anime world.

..having a few cool powers wouldn't suck too much either. Wink

Mmmmm, yes. The ability to jump in and out of anime worlds.
Well this is a very tough question if you get to still be yourself in that anime characters body. I would choose Urashima Keitaro. I mean come on, surrounded by great looking women some of which actually like him. If I couldnt control my self I would have to be Monkey D Luffy or Son Gokuu because I would be able to beat the crap out of a lot of people pretty much whenever I want and eat constantly what a great life that would be. 8O 8O 8O
wow Lifestop, you don't ask for much!!
hehe!! :mrgreen:

my roommate would be Hikaru Ichiyjo
from Macross/Robotech so he could pilot the Skull 1 Big Grin
Gatsu, cause i just finished watching the Berserk series and i know a few people i wouldn't mind hacking up.. Wink
Hmm...maybe Kirika from NOIR :wink:
Well, I would like to be the dog from Strawberry Eggs. He seems to have a sweet life.
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Well, I would like to be the dog from Strawberry Eggs. He seems to have a sweet life.

Unless the granny actually made it into dog food.. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2